Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 1, 2014, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pauly_long
Please post links to content which includes photographs in this discussion — along with a brief description of the photograph included in each link...

...and by brief, I do not mean underwear.

Please use the format below for consistency purposes. Date and chronological order might be helpful as well. Thank you.

Trashed Airplane Garbage and trash filled the seats of an Airbus A332 aircraft after the conclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles charter flight from Seattle to Philadelphia last year. Photograph posted by FlyerTalk member tod701 on December 12, 2013.

To save some time searching, photos are in posts (please update wiki when you post a new photo): 28, 93, 123, 164, 205, 278, 279, 286, 297, 303, 310, 321, 330, 410, 415, 418, 419, 444, 468, 483, 486, 495, 510, 529, 568, 577, 588, 606, 620, 632, 644, 661, 673, 675, 693, 708, 709, 716, 752, 773, 786, 873, 887, 907, 914, 917, 922, 934, 953, 967, 987, 998, 1006, 1013, 1019, 1025, 1029, 1032, 1036, 1037, 1058, 1067, 1107, 1131, 1137, 1151, 1159, 1163, 1179, 1201, 1243, 1246, 1249, 1268, 1279, 1295, 2028, 2235, 2237, 2240, 2241, 2936
Print Wikipost

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2016, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by Tizzette
That dog's a real cutie. Some are so well behaved that being off leash creates no problem for anybody.
That one would create a problem for the Sky Club if the Health Department found out about it.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 9:17 pm

Programs: Delta PM, United Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Renes Points
Gotta love free range dogs in the Sky Clubs and at the food service area!

Last week I flew from PSP-MSP. Upon going through security up to the main terminal, a dog came running down the escalator. The woman thought it was ok to let her dog run loose. wasn't surprised because people going through PSP seem to think they are entitled,
Old Feb 27, 2016, 8:52 am

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Originally Posted by brocklee9000
The pattern of her clothes (is that a matching two piece outfit?)
I have something very similar - fleece leggings & long sleeve fleece top (cuddl duds I think) but they're lounge wear (or, sometimes under ski clothes or if I'm working in the yard in the winter)

On an airplane? No. Not even international long haul when I dress for comfort!
Old Feb 27, 2016, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Gotta love free range dogs in the Sky Clubs and at the food service area!

Disgusting. I like dogs - in the right place at the right time. I love children too -same comment.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 10:05 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Florida law says, save for the usual service animal exemption, no companion animals in indoor areas where food is commercially served. If there is an outdoor patio area, local municipalities may come up with regulations allowing animals on the patio if the restaurant applies for a permit for it.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 10:23 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by beachmouse
Florida law says, save for the usual service animal exemption, no companion animals in indoor areas where food is commercially served. If there is an outdoor patio area, local municipalities may come up with regulations allowing animals on the patio if the restaurant applies for a permit for it.
A number of restaurants in our area allow animals (have only seen dogs) in outdoor seating areas. Haven't seen any problems, but they are better trained than ours.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 9:40 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
No pictures, but I wish that I had a recording. Flying last night RDU-ATL and fell asleep right after take-off. I was then awoken this loud clicking which was very rhythmic, "Click, Click, Click-Click-Click, Click, Click" and on and on. I looked around, and was wondering what was wrong with the plane and then I saw the guy in 2B, clicking his pen while watching his iPad, and it continued for much of the flight never stopping. The Bose QC15s couldn't even block it out. The people behind me were wondering about the strange clicking. When we landed the couple in 3A/3B asked the guy in 2A how he put up with that? I can put up with the shoe on the bulkhead wall much more than the annoying clicker.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by SYRRDU
No pictures, but I wish that I had a recording. Flying last night RDU-ATL and fell asleep right after take-off. I was then awoken this loud clicking which was very rhythmic, "Click, Click, Click-Click-Click, Click, Click" and on and on. I looked around, and was wondering what was wrong with the plane and then I saw the guy in 2B, clicking his pen while watching his iPad, and it continued for much of the flight never stopping. The Bose QC15s couldn't even block it out. The people behind me were wondering about the strange clicking. When we landed the couple in 3A/3B asked the guy in 2A how he put up with that? I can put up with the shoe on the bulkhead wall much more than the annoying clicker.
While basically a nothing flight, I'd still probably either politely ask him to stop or request that the FA politely do the same.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 1:58 pm
us2
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
Why must other supposed elite pax throw their pillows and blankets that they do not want in your seat? Do they feel you are their maid? Oh wait I am listening into his phone call...He is truly (in his opinion) better than me and other working folk.
I don't mind, even if it was not intended as a thoughtful gesture. I use the discards for extra lower back support which makes the seat much more comfortable for me. At least this example of thoughtlessness can be turned to my benefit, which is more than can be said for most forms of self-indulgent airplane behavior.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by us2
I don't mind, even if it was not intended as a thoughtful gesture. I use the discards for extra lower back support which makes the seat much more comfortable for me. At least this example of thoughtlessness can be turned to my benefit, which is more than can be said for most forms of self-indulgent airplane behavior.
This is at least better than the opposite, when I arrive at my seat to find no pillow at all, and then later when my seatmate gets up to use the lav notice that they have been comfortably resting with two pillows behind their lower back!
Old Feb 29, 2016, 2:37 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by SYRRDU
I don't understand why someone didn't politely ask him to stop. That could be asked in a non-antagonistic way. The guy probably didn't even realize he was doing it.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:00 pm

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
Not easy to discern the angle on that one -but basically shoes where they should not be. Would they do that in a friend's home?
While I would never do this nobody puts their chairs at their house a foot from a wall so this scenario wouldn't come up very often.
Old Mar 15, 2016, 9:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Laptop use Gate to Takeoff ??? Really???

Gotta love (no not really) laptop use in 1A SLC>PHX today from Gate to Takeoff. Will be fun to see if stowed for landing (doubt it).

BTW, since we are talking FT, I have 6 Diamonds and 1 Platinum's on flight to back up the above was from gate to and through takeoff!
Old Mar 15, 2016, 10:55 pm

Programs: AA Advantage Gold, Rapid Rewards A list, Sky Miles Gold Medallion, Hilton Honors Diamond
Gotta love (no not really) laptop use in 1A SLC>PHX today from Gate to Takeoff. Will be fun to see if stowed for landing (doubt it).

BTW, since we are talking FT, I have 6 Diamonds and 1 Platinum's on flight to back up the above was from gate to and through takeoff!
I am surprised that an FA didn't notice and make them stow this. Karma would call for a rough take off or landing that forces them to drop their laptop and crack the screen
Old Mar 18, 2016, 3:55 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Is using your laptop gate to gate really "disgusting"?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.