FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:04 pm
N965VJ
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Originally Posted by k2
I wish I caught a picture of this. Last week at the end of a TATL a guy in row 1 went into the overhead, pulled out his deodorant, and proceeded to lift up his shirt to apply it... standing right there at the very front of BE for all to see.
A lot of this going around it seems. A few weeks ago in the Penalty Box thread on MilePoint something similar was reported... except this particular guy took his shirt off. My reply was "So other than that, how was your flight on US?"

Originally Posted by tigers2007
Originally Posted by Winged Wheel
Guy across the aisle and one row back abruptly vomits in a truly volcanic fashion.
Was he browsing FlyerTalk and reading this thread? Or did he just learn about MQD's?

Originally Posted by mdb
Guess this one does not bother me - socks on.
Here's some bare feet on the bulkhead. At least the woman sitting next to me was short, so she couldn't give a show to everyone else in F.