Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:10 am

Programs: DL, AA
Originally Posted by WesNSpace
... if you are like me and go by your middle name.
All this time, I've been thinking of you as Wes Space. Now I've got to remember "N".

Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:13 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
I have continued to have problems updating my information - adding DL flight information - using multiple computers running W/XP with IE. The last submit screen button is superimposed on the Ts&Cs. (I sent Wes - screen shots).

But I was able to successfully add updates using FireFox browser. I am guessing Sapphire would work as well. Developers must be using an Apple.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:18 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
If you used their personal e-mail address they will have to use their account to modify the info.

Or you can e-mail me the changes at [email protected]
I logged in under her email address and got the same result. YGM!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:31 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
the password defaulted and is listed as I always use it. Even tried reentering it as well. It sent the passwords to my address with no issues. just a glitch somewhere or I need another cup of coffee.
Your account has been hacked, and a wannabe attendee has hijacked your reservation.

David
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:32 am

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by scoow
All this time, I've been thinking of you as Wes Space. Now I've got to remember "N".

It is a throwback to my days when I ran the membership department at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center (aka Space Camp) in Huntsvegas, AL.

Originally Posted by cova
I have continued to have problems updating my information - adding DL flight information - using multiple computers running W/XP with IE. The last submit screen button is superimposed on the Ts&Cs. (I sent Wes - screen shots).

But I was able to successfully add updates using FireFox browser. I am guessing Sapphire would work as well. Developers must be using an Apple.
Thanks for the reminder. I sent that note to the dev team but never heard back.

Originally Posted by sc flier
I logged in under her email address and got the same result. YGM!
Weird. Send me the updates and we will get it figured out. [email protected]
Old Jul 22, 2010, 10:48 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
It is a throwback to my days when I ran the membership department at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center (aka Space Camp) in Huntsvegas, AL.
I have heard HSV called a lot of things - that's a new one!

David
Old Jul 22, 2010, 11:42 am

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by DiverDave
I have heard HSV called a lot of things - that's a new one!

David
I've got other names for it too... lol
Old Jul 22, 2010, 2:49 pm

Programs: Army Air- Triple Diamond, HH Diamond, DL Diamond, Priority Club Platinum
HUA

I've got other names for it too... lol
Do tell, thats gonna be my new home!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 5:34 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by sc flier
I added my middle name to my registration info, but I am not able to modify any name fields for my +1 other than the "Name on badge" field.
Same for me. I added my middle name to my registration name and my name on badge and it only "took" for the badge. Is this going to be problem?
Old Jul 22, 2010, 6:04 pm

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
I was sitting in my office and I kept getting e-mails from the registration system telling me that people were updating their profiles. NOW I know why :-)
Hmmm... see how responsive FT members are? Now if I could just get some of my six kids to follow through like that!! At home, I speak or ask, and it just gets ignored. Unless of course they want $$.

Originally Posted by me4yankees
Same for me. I added my middle name to my registration name and my name on badge and it only "took" for the badge. Is this going to be problem?
It appears the system we are using is having some minor glitches as far as updating the name fields in the registration system. The good news is that we can update the registrations manually. If anyone is having issues with their registration updates, please send mail to [email protected] and WesNSpace will either update the registration or get back to you with an email. I think everyone should buy Wes the first drink/beer on Wednesday night. Seriously, he is working on this event behind the scenes daily...

No one has put in more effort or time. Thanks Wes!!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 7:29 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by me4yankees
I'm confused (again). If you need our middle names to match our ID's, are we supposed to enter that in our registration name, badge name, or both?
Old Jul 22, 2010, 7:38 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
I'm confused (again). If you need our middle names to match our ID's, are we supposed to enter that in our registration name, badge name, or both?
I have the same question, the instructions until now have been a bit confusing. A clarification on the above would be most appreciated!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 7:44 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by atldlff
I think everyone should buy Wes the first drink/beer on Wednesday night. Seriously, he is working on this event behind the scenes daily...

Either everyone is going to put in a couple nickels each for a beer, or Wes is going to be VERY drunk! WesNSpace, please bookmark the following link...
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/omni/...-am-drunk.html
Old Jul 22, 2010, 8:02 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by atldlff
Hmmm... see how responsive FT members are? Now if I could just get some of my six kids to follow through like that!! At home, I speak or ask, and it just gets ignored. Unless of course they want $$.

It appears the system we are using is having some minor glitches as far as updating the name fields in the registration system. The good news is that we can update the registrations manually. If anyone is having issues with their registration updates, please send mail to [email protected] and WesNSpace will either update the registration or get back to you with an email. I think everyone should buy Wes the first drink/beer on Wednesday night. Seriously, he is working on this event behind the scenes daily...

Wes - what is your favorite beverage of choice?
Old Jul 22, 2010, 8:15 pm

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
Originally Posted by USirritated
I have the same question, the instructions until now have been a bit confusing. A clarification on the above would be most appreciated!
Sorry for creating confusion.

On the "Personal Information Screen" the First Name, Middle Name and Last Name fields are what needs to match your Gov't issued Photo ID.

The field "Name as it would appear on the badge" can be whatever name you would like to have on your event badge.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Steven

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.