Old May 2, 2010, 2:12 pm

Programs: DELTA PM MILLION.5 MILER HHONORS MARRIOTTSW
Hello Canarsie,
I would love to attend +1
thankyou,
23topos12
Old May 2, 2010, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
depending on dates it could be me +1
Old May 2, 2010, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA
Please add myself +1 to the list. Regardless of dates, I will make it down.
Old May 2, 2010, 3:32 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Not sure how you want us communicating this with you Canarsie but I would be happy to volunteer for individual venue planning or how ever you put it!
Old May 2, 2010, 3:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
For anyone who did NOT attend RWT at the 2009 DO, I strongly recommend it, whatever the agenda is. It's a lot more than Dov describes, and you'll be better prepared in case of a real evacuation.
For someone who flies very often (as most here do) it is probably an excellent idea. For someone like myself, who generally has about 4 itineraries a year (even if some of them are rather long ones), it doesn't make as much sense.
Old May 2, 2010, 4:09 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Originally Posted by Dovster
You may find that some attendees will not be interested in what will probably be the most popular part of the meet: the Road Warrior Training.

Personally, given my choice between keeping the $150 (last year's price) and being put into a smoke-filled plane, trying the oxygen mask, and being given a simulated water evacuation I suspect I will keep the money.

(As my flights tend to be in the winter, and often over water which is so cold I would be killed by hypothermia after a minute or two, I doubt the inflatable vests would be of much help to me.)
I think that sounds like the best part! Once in a lifetime (one hopes) opportunity.
Old May 2, 2010, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Lehava
Not sure how you want us communicating this with you Canarsie but I would be happy to volunteer for individual venue planning or how ever you put it!
and I'm willing to help Lehava with that task
Old May 2, 2010, 6:27 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I have updated everyone on the wait list, as well as indicated those who are willing to volunteer.

This is by no means the final list, as we are preparing to assemble an Internet web site dedicated to this event, something we did not have last year. We are hoping that it will make registration, confirmations and payments much easier and more accurate for us this year than last year.

Functionality we plan on including in the Internet web site is the ability to choose the events you want to attend. This will help make it possible for more Delta forum FlyerTalk members to attend and enjoy this event.

I just got off the telephone with atldlff, who is currently in Raleigh. Due to the overwhelming popularity of this event, we are brainstorming ways to have more people attend this event without compromising the intimacy of last year’s event. We have some ideas but are not ready to share them just yet, as we are not sure they will work.

As I said, we want to accommodate as many Delta forum FlyerTalk members as possible to attend this event, and we are working hard to reach that goal.

We thank you in advance for your patience.
Old May 2, 2010, 6:31 pm

Programs: Delta PM, IC Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Miss a day, miss a lot.

Last year I cleared from the DO Waitlist and made the list of attendees. Please put me on the Waitlist for 2010, and hopefully I'll clear again.
Old May 2, 2010, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA/US PlatPro & 1.05MM, DL Plat (challenge), UA dirt
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.175 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I will be more than happy to volunteer if asked...
Old May 2, 2010, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Even though the waitlist is almost a long as the attendee list, chuck me on it anyway. I'd love to go!
Old May 2, 2010, 6:52 pm

Programs: DL DM (where is my Diamond Tiara?)
Originally Posted by Canarsie
There is a reason why MikeMpls posted a “smilie”, as the linked photograph was taken by me during the information and debriefing session at the beginning of the Road Warrior Training.
But some of us were bouncing up and down in our seats with excitement during pretty much the whole event....
Old May 2, 2010, 6:59 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Flyin'Mom
But some of us were bouncing up and down in our seats with excitement during pretty much the whole event....
...and that was you while you were depressed!

We had so much fun watching how excited you were all three days!

Do you think you could be as excited again this time around?
Old May 2, 2010, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
In working out the schedule, try to coordinate with the Chicago Seminar DO October 2010. I'd hate to see a scheduling conflict between these to fantastic events.
Old May 2, 2010, 9:05 pm

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
I am interested, sad I missed this thread on the 30th. Also happy to volunteer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.