Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta 2010 DO Update

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2010, 5:38 am

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
I will definitely attend and help again in any way that I can if I am in town on the dates selected. My Sept/Oct schedule is chockerblock so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Last edited by atl runner; May 1, 2010 at 5:49 am
Old May 1, 2010, 5:42 am
g50

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA LTP, Hyatt Globalist, FB Plat
I am in +1
Old May 1, 2010, 5:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I am in NRT with limited Internet access. But count me in!!
Old May 1, 2010, 5:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
interested ... count me in ... unless I am away (Sept. 4-12) I'll come

Last edited by cfischer; May 1, 2010 at 6:58 am
Old May 1, 2010, 6:24 am

Programs: DL PM, USLess air & HHoners
Please add Localady +1 to the list... We both have been waiting for a date and have held off plans other than the first two weeks of Sept.
Old May 1, 2010, 6:30 am

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
Put me down as a definite MAYBE - depending on arrangements!
Old May 1, 2010, 6:45 am
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Originally Posted by KarlJ
Most definitely... interested.
+1 The exact dates matter. I should have could have would have gone to the last one and will try not to miss this.
Old May 1, 2010, 7:00 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Please add myself and Pharaoha to the list (also sent an email request before I realized I could request here) which is probably into a waitlist now.
Old May 1, 2010, 7:04 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
In +1 as well...thanks!
Old May 1, 2010, 7:08 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
I'm in. I can help as well.

Congrats to atldlff on his new job!

David
Old May 1, 2010, 7:35 am
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Count me in, and as I mentioned to you guys in ATL happy to volunteer.

would it be possible to set up some kind of email notification for major updates (or at least put them in the first post)? I have really limited time on FT right now and I would have missed this all together if I hadn't gotten an email from Mary Kay asking if I was going.

Last edited by Lehava; May 1, 2010 at 7:47 am
Old May 1, 2010, 7:53 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by Canarsie
In discussions with Delta Air Lines earlier this afternoon, this event will take place sometime in September or October, primarily because the weather will not be as hot as it will be in the summer. This is especially critical in such venues as the Delta Heritage Museum and the outdoor areas of the Technical Operations Center where there is no air conditioning.
Thank you! I don't do well in the heat (and I live in Alabama, go figure.) Thank goodness for the air conditioned museum and the Spirit of Delta!

Originally Posted by Canarsie
Furthermore, due to expenses that have never been reimbursed because of such issues as unexpected cancellations and attendees not paying the full amount due, a non-refundable payment will be imposed upon confirmation when payment options are announced. We did not want to implement this policy, but we do not really have a choice and hope that those who attend will understand.
I am dismayed to learn that some did not pay their share, so of course I completely understand and concur. (Of course you should specify what the change and late booking fees will be! )

Great news, thanks again!

David
Old May 1, 2010, 8:34 am

Programs: DM-(DL)/CO/AA/US/ RW (Road Warrior)
Please, count me in add me to the list.

Yes, I can make it! ^

Thanks!

BondAir007
Old May 1, 2010, 8:39 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Congrats, atldlff!

I'm in Italy and didn't read the entire thread, but please add me to the list of interested attendees and volunteers (hopefully the dates will work for me. I'll be in Italy October 10-16).
Old May 1, 2010, 8:42 am

Programs: AA EXP; DL Gold; PC Plat; SPG Gold; HHonors Gold
IN, please!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.