Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta 2010 DO Update

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2010, 7:49 am

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by DLNYC
Great. Thanks for the clarification. Lost my guarantee, but the new process is fair
I'll buy ya a beer at the DO.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 8:48 am

Programs: DL GM, AMEX Business Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve, DL SkyClub Member, Choice PM
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Thanks, hope you can pin it down real soon. I need to schedule the annual meeting of an organization, and I'm holding off on our holding our BOD meeting to decide until I know when the DL DO is occurring.

Also, keep in mind the big FT Chicago DO OCT 16/17. A LOT of FT'ers are attending that one and so we don't want a conflict.
Can someone please point me to a post or page for registering to attend the Chicago Do Oct 16 & 17?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:00 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by dd1612
Can someone please point me to a post or page for registering to attend the Chicago Do Oct 16 & 17?
The master thread is located here.

Post #2 has the information for registering.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:22 am

Programs: DL GM, AMEX Business Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve, DL SkyClub Member, Choice PM
Originally Posted by Cholula
The master thread is located here.

Post #2 has the information for registering.
Thank you for your help.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:29 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by dd1612
Thank you for your help.
You're welcome.

And as information for those reading this thread who may not be familiar with our CommunityBuzz! forum where most DO's are listed, this thread is a good one to bookmark.

It lists all the upcoming DO's that we're aware of and that have a minimum of 5 attendees. The DO's are listed by date in Posts #2 and #3 and geographically in Post# 5.

The Delta 2010 DO will also be listed there when the dates are finally established.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by WesNSpace
I suspect that will be the same this year and the good news is that the registration system will be keeping track of that information in real-time and automating that effort so that Stephen can focus on other things like setting up events to get rid of the fake cheese in the SkyClub :-)
ooh, sign me up for that event
Old Jun 15, 2010, 11:32 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

The dates of this event will be announced before the end of this week in a new thread, which is why this thread is now closed.

Please stay tuned...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.