Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2013, 9:23 pm
Suspended

Hey guys , please tell me what happened here

I got approved online 7 days ago but received no approval email and App status says " STILL IN PROCESS"
Old Feb 20, 2013, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by jkoenig51
Some people have had success freezing there ARS. Any advice? How do you freeze ARS? Will this help getting approval?
If you have a lot of prior apps in the last few months, it will probably help. To freeze it, you have to request it in writing by fax (see contact details below). You need to fax the request along with a copy of your driver's license with your current address shown. If your license doesn't show your current address, either get a new one from the DMV with the updated address or send a copy of your passport or medicaid card. Takes a few days for them to process your request and you get by mail a copy of your report along with instructions on how to unfreeze it.

Advanced Resolution Services, Inc.
5005 Rockside Rd Ste 600
Independence, OH 44131
Ph: 800-392-8911
Fax 216-615-7642
Old Feb 21, 2013, 1:51 am

Originally Posted by mile ho
36 hours after being approved for Carlson CC still cannot make the free night reservation. So YMMV.
For me, it was after the first billing statement.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 9:07 am

Programs: spg gold
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
If you have a lot of prior apps in the last few months, it will probably help. To freeze it, you have to request it in writing by fax (see contact details below). You need to fax the request along with a copy of your driver's license with your current address shown. If your license doesn't show your current address, either get a new one from the DMV with the updated address or send a copy of your passport or medicaid card. Takes a few days for them to process your request and you get by mail a copy of your report along with instructions on how to unfreeze it.

Advanced Resolution Services, Inc.
5005 Rockside Rd Ste 600
Independence, OH 44131
Ph: 800-392-8911
Fax 216-615-7642
Thanks
Old Feb 21, 2013, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Excellent service from US Bank! Statement closed yesterday, 50k bonus and points for spend already in Club Carlson!
Old Feb 21, 2013, 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by Tiki
Excellent service from US Bank! Statement closed yesterday, 50k bonus and points for spend already in Club Carlson!
Same here!
Old Feb 21, 2013, 6:40 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by HappyKat
Same here!
I got approved instantly online 8 or 9 days ago but I still haven't received anything from them and App status on phone still says " still in process"

Should I give them a call? I am afraid they might deny for my recent inquiries.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:16 pm

Programs: hilton gold,hyatt
datapoint
applied on jan 7th 2013 got rejected due to many inquires.
received a pre qaulified offer and applied on feb 18th and its approved.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 9:26 pm

Has anyone gotten both the business and personal version of this card? I'm thinking about jumping on the business version as an addon in the coming months.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:01 pm
umc

Originally Posted by terpfan101
Has anyone gotten both the business and personal version of this card? I'm thinking about jumping on the business version as an addon in the coming months.
I think 2-3 people reported successfully getting both versions of this card.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by terpfan101
I did, applied together, and got Business approved after a reconsideration call. I now also have gotten the initial 50k bonus on both, but waiting on the next statement to get the remaining bonus points.

Just keep in mind that USBank will take it upon themselves to create a second Club Carlson account for you for the biz card, even if you provide a valid # at application. You'll have to create a second profile and transfer points into your main account.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 9:13 am

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Delta Gold, Starwood Gold, Mosaic
Be persistent

As others have said, if you are denied this card, be persistent until US Bank agrees to review it themselves. I applied on 2/15/13 and was denied because of Advanced Resolution Services. I called US Bank twice on 2/18/2013. Both times they said they (supervisors) couldn't overturn the decision (liars!). I called again on 2/19/2013. This time they said they would review it. Called in today and just found out I was approved and the card was sent out yesterday 2/21/2013 with a 20K CL.

Also, they told me when they reviewed my application, they would use the initial hard pull on 2/15/2013, so only one inquiry for this one.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 9:28 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
if someone has the phone number to check on app status please post here, thanks
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by gpapadop
if someone has the phone number to check on app status please post here, thanks
post 277 = http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/19839509-post277.html
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:58 am
jk2

I applied yesterday for both personal and business cards, no instant approval. I called today on automatic line and no information about my apps. Is it normal or should I talk with reps?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.