Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2011, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Attempt #2 to get the USPS to mail my eBay packages today. The time I allotted before work yesterday was ridiculously insufficient upon seeing the line in the office yesterday.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:10 am

Programs: CO One Pass Hipster, *G, Expedia Elite Plus, :rolleyes: Premier Exec.
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
Attempt #2 to get the USPS to mail my eBay packages today. The time I allotted before work yesterday was ridiculously insufficient upon seeing the line in the office yesterday.
Teh self service kiosk is youar friend at teh post office! I never wait in line!
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:16 am

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
Question for the more seasoned in the mysterious ways of "UA" and "da 'bomb". If you try online booking at UA, during the process should it recognize a CO FF as eligible for upgrades and/or E+, or is it only after you purchase? Note, CO recognizes me as PE just fine during booking process.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Hartmann
http://whc.unesco.org/en/list

Guess it's not very functional since it doesn't allow you to track which ones you've been to.
That is the underlying source of my dataset; they offer feeds for free for non-commercial purposes. I'm trying to extend/enhance it somewhat.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:25 am

Programs: CO One Pass Hipster, *G, Expedia Elite Plus, :rolleyes: Premier Exec.
Originally Posted by GTITAN
Question for the more seasoned in the mysterious ways of "UA" and "da 'bomb". If you try online booking at UA, during the process should it recognize a CO FF as eligible for upgrades and/or E+, or is it only after you purchase? Note, CO recognizes me as PE just fine during booking process.
In theory, yes. But you will not be able to pick an E+ seat until after booking is complete. Unless they have fixed it.

For upgrades, check your res on UA.bomb after you bought it, and it should say upgrade: pending. In UA lingo that means you are waitlisted for an upgrade when they start to process it at t-72 hrs.

Caveat: If you buy tickets on co.com for a UA flight with a CO flight number, you must call UA to get you manually listed for an upgrade. This may require agent roulette.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:26 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Oh Boy!

Freezing rain is just starting here in Northern Ohio. This is going to make rush hour a fun thing to watch from home. Going to do my chores now and then pack it in for the evening.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, AA, B6, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, SPG
Oh boy I'm loosing my voice.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:39 am

The ICC at UA has not gotten any better than I remembered.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:45 am
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Please stop shaking the snow globe. I just barely was able to get the driveway cleared. Now enjoying that wonderful feeling in my thighs when they start to thaw
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:49 am
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Brituchenite
I am currently booked on the 6:35am Saturday flight down to MIA. But, I may try same day change to Friday evening if there is to be a mini-DO in MIA the night before ..... Wanna share a room if I decide to change?
I haz a place on Thurs and you are welcome to come join me.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by msv
I haz a place on Thurs and you are welcome to come join me.
Is this for the 3rd of March? Golfingboy and I will be down in MIA proper...

Please use this thread if you can!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...p-mini-do.html
Old Feb 1, 2011, 12:02 pm

Programs: UA and SPG are the two primary ones these days
Originally Posted by usa18dca
Is this for the 3rd of March? Golfingboy and I will be down in MIA proper...

Please use this thread if you can!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...p-mini-do.html
I'm getting in at 6:25 pm on the 3rd!!
Old Feb 1, 2011, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12
Are there too many countries in that initial drop-down? It seems too big to me on first blush but maybe not. I should be able to filter by region first (there are 5) and then by country to help trim the list. One extra dialog but fewer choices per dialog. Any preference there?

http://www.wandr.me/World_Heritage_Sites.aspx/
I didn't have any problem with the list of countries, but it might be nice to filter by region, if only to limit the possibilities to the continents I have actually visited.

Originally Posted by GTITAN
The ICC at UA has not gotten any better than I remembered.
You are PE, right? Call the CO PE line and ask to be transferred to the UA elite desk.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Phudnik
You are PE, right? Call the CO PE line and ask to be transferred to the UA elite desk.
That was for a non CO related matter with UA prior to status match. I thought about it though.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 12:23 pm

Programs: CO-Dirt,SPG-Nothing,Marriott-Gold, Hilton-Blue, Hyatt-Plat, HI-Plat
Originally Posted by msv
+1 (as long as the Cyclone doesn't wash away QLD)

Are you going to MIA the night before the MXP trip?
Will be at the HIex in Miami, night of 3rd. Get in about midnight, assuming the new NWA allows proper schedules to operate

not sure if all gone yet, ,but...
The first 1,000 Cardmembers who register any eligible American Express Card, then use their registered Card three times at Dunkin Donuts from February 1-28, 2011, can receive a $5 Dunkin Donuts Card in the mail.

https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/dunkinfeb/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.