Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by colpuck
What can I say, I am a cheap date.
Guess so...

Just realized its only 8:30 there... 2 hour difference from ANC in the summer!

Little less then a month and I'll be in HNL for a night (to stock up on my HI foods)
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
I cooked all of the yummeh animals tonight. Chicken, pork and beef were cooked by Trustguy.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

PSP had a particularly lame fireworks show.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We had an interesting evening at our BBQ. We normally would not have hung out with these people, but we wanted to bond with the neighbors who look after us. Yikes.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Good night/morning Box. Time for bed.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 1:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Trustguy
I cooked all of the yummeh animals tonight. Chicken, pork and beef were cooked by Trustguy.
Just need some moose and beaver

Beaver tail is rather delicious (although it is full of fat IIRC )
Old Jul 5, 2010, 1:14 am

We had an interesting evening at our BBQ. We normally would not have hung out with these people, but we wanted to bond with the neighbors who look after us. Yikes.
Sounds scary...
Old Jul 5, 2010, 1:14 am

Good night/morning Box. Time for bed.
Have a good one then
Old Jul 5, 2010, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
I keep forgeting that I am a flyertalker. I needed a place to sleep tonight. Well I wanted to sleep in the landside of OGG. Well the landside of OGG is a giant FAIL.

That being said, I am :rollpuck: and a cedit card swipe later, I am on OGG-HNL.

Well I have a refundable walk-up ticket anyways. As the only internet in the airport is pay for, I shant be too much longer.

In less than 10hrs I will be taking the greatest show on earth back to the mainland.

MAHALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 5, 2010, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by colpuck
I keep forgeting that I am a flyertalker. I needed a place to sleep tonight. Well I wanted to sleep in the landside of OGG. Well the landside of OGG is a giant FAIL.

That being said, I am :rollpuck: and a cedit card swipe later, I am on OGG-HNL.

Well I have a refundable walk-up ticket anyways. As the only internet in the airport is pay for, I shant be too much longer.

In less than 10hrs I will be taking the greatest show on earth back to the mainland.

MAHALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well one can always walk to Costco and wait outside for it to open for fresh pineapples (yes I did this last year coming back from SEADOO but had a two hour layover )

But have fun in HNL
Old Jul 5, 2010, 5:20 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat
Good Morning Box.

Condolences to makieman and his family. My thoughts are with you.

I was up all night in order to finish packing up my apartment. Except for a few essentials and my bag for this week's trip I think I'm finally done. Will be doing the actual moving next Saturday.

Originally Posted by AMF in NJ
PHX warm/hot is an such an aberration in NJ that I'm am almost sad I'm missing it. Almost. :-:
Ugggh. I'm actually glad to be heading to MCI where they are calling for temps in the low and mid 80s this week

Originally Posted by cheepneezy
Not if it's in a margarita.:-:^
We were at a friends BBQ out on the Island yesterday, where one of the guests showed up with a gigantic bottle of margarita mix. The kind without the tequila. Had to make an emergency liquor store run.

I should go try to get a couple hours of sleep before my flight this afternoon. Later, Box
Old Jul 5, 2010, 5:52 am

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, EZ Pass Plat, Starbucks Gold, Whatever flight is cheapest
Good morning, Bx. Teh dog and I went for a walk and now I have the sprinkler going on my lawn. I may have to run through it later, the humidity is forecast to be higher today so it's going to be our version of a scorcher.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 5:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
I am still up.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 6:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

G'morning, Box. I drank too much on my flight last night. Not good. Apparently I'm getting old.

But home now and ready to relax on this day off before getting back into the tomorrow.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 6:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Rockin teh worlds smallest :-: Gold lounge at REC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.