Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

United invites Flyertalkers to join Employee Open House at SFO -- Oct. 12, Fleet Week

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United invites Flyertalkers to join Employee Open House at SFO -- Oct. 12, Fleet Week

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2008, 6:11 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
Lucky, please add me +1 to the list^

if i get in, snacks all around

Last edited by Madhouse24; Sep 1, 2008 at 11:12 pm
Old Aug 29, 2008, 9:26 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by lucky9876coins
Just FYI we'll be having dinner at 6PM on Sunday. Stay tuned for details.
and of course add me but also pencil in a strong +2 (and use a #1 pencil )
Old Aug 29, 2008, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

OK, just booked my flights. I'll be getting in at 8:30PM on Saturday and'll be leaving on the redeye to IAD on Sunday. Might be up for meeting for (non-alcoholic) drinks late on Saturday if anyone's interest. Of course there'll also be dinner on Sunday, the details of which I'm working on right now.
Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:41 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
After taking a look at the DO itin, I may be available to meet Saturday evening because I doubt I can afford to do the szg birthday dinner cruise after a month in AT. Will you be bringing your Canon manual?
Old Aug 30, 2008, 7:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by boxo
Will you be bringing your Canon manual?
Most definitely! Maybe you can teach me some tricks at Fleet Week too!

For the record, five people have already gotten EasyUpdates saying that they cleared, so there's always hope for those on the waitlist.
Old Aug 30, 2008, 9:06 pm

... five people have already gotten EasyUpdates saying that they cleared...

Hmmm, advice... point skyward and say a prayer.
Old Sep 1, 2008, 3:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold
Thumbs up

wow what a great opportunity! Too bad I will be in Asia that weekend. Flying out SFO on the 10th. (I guess I am too late anyway. Was wondering why this threads wasn't in the United board.)
Old Sep 1, 2008, 4:19 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 1MM
Originally Posted by camping
Was wondering why this thread wasn't in the United board.
Old Sep 1, 2008, 11:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold
sorry my bad..somehow missed it..
Old Sep 3, 2008, 11:52 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
will there be a wait list for cancellations at all?

figures I am out of town for the announcement
Old Sep 3, 2008, 12:02 pm

Post #65:
For the record, five people have already gotten EasyUpdates saying that they cleared, so there's always hope for those on the waitlist.
squeakr, be sure to send lucky your first and last name via PM.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thumbs up Dinner confirmed!

Folks,

Just wanted to provide a quick update. I just made a reservation at Hola! Mexican Restaurant in Burlingame for dinner at 6PM, following the event. We've had a lot of events at Hola! in the past, and they're easy going, their prices are reasonable, their food is good, and most importantly we get the upstairs area, a setup that can't be beat. I'll be sending a PM to everyone that's interested/confirmed for the event with this info, but I encourage everyone to join us! Please post here or PM me if you're interested and I'll start a list in the OP.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 6:47 pm

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Folks,

Just wanted to provide a quick update. I just made a reservation at Hola! Mexican Restaurant in Burlingame for dinner at 6PM, following the event. We've had a lot of events at Hola! in the past, and they're easy going, their prices are reasonable, their food is good, and most importantly we get the upstairs area, a setup that can't be beat. I'll be sending a PM to everyone that's interested/confirmed for the event with this info, but I encourage everyone to join us! Please post here or PM me if you're interested and I'll start a list in the OP.
depends if i'm gonna be +2 or not. will know shortly
Old Sep 3, 2008, 8:22 pm

Programs: BD Gold (and future SEN), 0.2MM AA EXP, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I'm sure that this will get lost, so I'll ask lucky to PM SF locals.

I live in San Carlos and will be driving up to SFO. I also plan on attending Hola's for dinner. Please PM me if you are interested in carpooling.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 8:27 am

Folks,

it's definite for me +2 for hola (tho around-7pm as they don't land until 6:30) & pm sent re rides to/from sfo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.