Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

United invites Flyertalkers to join Employee Open House at SFO -- Oct. 12, Fleet Week

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United invites Flyertalkers to join Employee Open House at SFO -- Oct. 12, Fleet Week

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2008, 8:44 pm

Programs: UA GS 2 MM; , SPG Plat Amb/LTP, Marriott Gold, HH, Hertz Pres Circle
Talking a belated thanks!

HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to lucky and flyua for arranging this (and of course to United for even allowing us to attend).

Before we even entered, one of my favorite moments was at the ftalk check-in table, when everyone turned to watch the 744 to HKG depart. I felt so at home...

I wish I could have done the cockpit tour but line was too long and would have missed UA 720 to DEN.

This was such a cool event to be able to attend, but the fact that it was from the airline that I'm most exclusive with just put it over the top and tightened my bonds of loyalty even more.

Thanks again, looking forward to next year!
-Rob
Old Oct 29, 2008, 3:53 pm

Programs: PWP Direktor of Homeland, CO Plat* 1MM,UA 1K,BD Gold,DL Gold,SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I'm very behind but I did want to take a moment and say thanks to everyone for putting this together. I really had a great time and appreciate the effort!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.