Search

Fourth Annual PBI-FLL Meet: Oct 26-28, 2007

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2007, 6:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Be sure to get Dov's room # so you know where to crash.
Please note that the above offer is available only to FTers of the female persuasion.
Old Apr 22, 2007, 6:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by Dovster
Please note that the above offer is available only to FTers of the female persuasion.
You'd make them sleep in the outer room on the hideabed?
Old Apr 22, 2007, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by jmd001
I need the UA-metal miles/flights!
I've heard of people who like torture before, never met any of them in person before

I'll be thinking of you as I have my meal in F and wash it down with a glass of wine
Old Apr 22, 2007, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jestabillo
I am a local resident of the area (Miami to be exact). Is this a one day event?
We've had a resident from TPA attend every year...she flies TPA-DFW-ORD-PBI and back using similar routing...I can't understand why she was never able to add the MIA hub to her routing

Soc

PS you can attend as much or as little as you wish
Old Apr 22, 2007, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MikeMpls
You'd make them sleep in the outer room on the hideabed?
It's called a hideabed because they'll be hiding from him under it
Old Apr 24, 2007, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by tkey75
Honestly, I think it's the "we" problem that bothers the Dov.
Well "we" would not be coming. Me would be coming but me could be using We's checks

edited to add: Just in case anyone knows anything about the Alaska Permanenet fund check when I say we's checks that does not include the kid's checks not that I have anything against anyone who does use their kid's checks I just personally don't.

Last edited by missy64; Apr 24, 2007 at 4:28 am
Old Apr 24, 2007, 4:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by missy64
Me would be coming
And me certainly looks forward to that.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 4:23 am

And me certainly looks forward to that.
I do to and since it's moved up to October it will be easier for me to make it My husband is not to hip on me meeting a bunch of strangers but now I am in Alabama and will meet Aucarol she will become my best friend and we will be going down to Florida to meet some friends
Old Apr 24, 2007, 4:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by missy64
I am in Alabama and will meet Aucarol she will become my best friend and we will be going down to Florida to meet some friends
I figure that you and Aucarol will start discussing how much you love me and then scratch each other's eyes out in fits of jealousy.

This will make things much easier for me as I have a much better record of scoring with women who can't see what I look like.
Old May 1, 2007, 9:31 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
can i be a maybe?

hi all...

goalie-parent's have a place in plam beach on south ocean blvd and i'd love to join the fray but the reason i say maybe is that it all depends on my current work situation (or lack thereof right now ). also, where i'll be a "rookie" can you tell me what to expect (dare i ask ) etc, etc, etc.
Old May 1, 2007, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Goalie, you are officially on our "possible" list.

As to what you can expect, all I can guarantee is a good Friday night having drinks with a lot of interesting people followed by a Saturday night barbecue style dinner.

Of course, you might wind up with a lot more. After all, I can't be expected to satisfy all the women by myself.
Old May 1, 2007, 10:08 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Goalie, you are officially on our "possible" list.

As to what you can expect, all I can guarantee is a good Friday night having drinks with a lot of interesting people followed by a Saturday night barbecue style dinner.
sounds like a lot of fun-let's hope i become gainfully employed soon....and of course tell my folks that there are no flights sfo-pbi for them over that w/e

[B]......Of course, you might wind up with a lot more. After all, I can't be expected to satisfy all the women by myself.
oh, goodie
Old May 1, 2007, 10:43 am

Programs: DL, NW Silver Elite, Hilton
Here's hoping you can make it goalie! Looks like it's gonna be quite an affair. (Dov insists that it would definately be an affair to remember...)
Old May 1, 2007, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by aucarol
Here's hoping you can make it goalie! Looks like it's gonna be quite an affair. (Dov insists that it would definately be an affair to remember...)
Carol - are you saying you'll take care of that personally for Goalie? Or were you suggesting Dov is going to handle it? Goalie's a guy, ya know.
Old May 1, 2007, 10:59 am

Programs: DL, NW Silver Elite, Hilton
Oops------ya know tkey, I'm glad you pointed out my "questionable" post. I had kind of figured goalie was a guy...and now reading my post again it looks as though I'm telling him Dov is offering him "an affair to remember!!"

Let me begin again: FLL looks like it's shaping up to be a great time had by all!! Dov keeps telling ME that he'd like to make it "an affair to remember" with me and him! Whew. I think that's about the jest of it all. =)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.