Search

Fourth Annual PBI-FLL Meet: Oct 26-28, 2007

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2007, 6:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by Modapa
Seriously, put me down as a definite, with a guest.
That is wonderful news! Am I allowed to hope who that guest will be?
Old Apr 15, 2007, 7:38 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Modapa
If I can get a smoking room, I'll be there. If not, forget about it!

Seriously, put me down as a definite, with a guest.
Smokers of the world, REPENT!!

Seriously, it'll be great to see you again!
Old Apr 15, 2007, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I'm a "maybe" -- too early to commit.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
I'm a "maybe" -- too early to commit.

Sounds like a line I have been using on women for years.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 4:15 pm

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush.
I'm a definite!
Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Margaret
Old Apr 15, 2007, 4:22 pm

Programs: DL, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont
Please add my name to the list. It will be a great place to celebrate my birthday also (Oct 25th) with many friends.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by cordelli
Key west visitors that's probably fantasy fest weekend, so make sure to get your reservations early.
We are booked at the Heron House Court in Key West ($170+) for Sunday night.

The reviews for the 2.5-3* hotels in Key West that deal with PriceLine were so spotty (roaches, mildew, unchanged linen) that we abandoned that approach.

So the offer is on, if 1 or 2 people want to drive to Key West Sunday, returnin to FLL in time for our 4:30 fight ....
Old Apr 15, 2007, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

braefoot, it was my great pleasure to put you on the list. In the past we have had representatives of many nations at our PBI-FLL Meets but you are the very first to come from the Land of Golf and Scotch.

Originally Posted by braefoot
mairidh gaol is ceòl
Even if the Mairidh Jail is cheap I doubt that it has a very good frequent traveler program.

abelscc, having spent my last two birthdays at PBI-FLL Meets, I can assure you that there is no better place. If you look at the OP of this thread, you will see that your birthday, like aucarol's, is now an official part of the Meet.

Last edited by Dovster; Apr 15, 2007 at 9:42 pm
Old Apr 16, 2007, 4:17 am

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush.
[QUOTE=Dovster;7587190]braefoot, it was my great pleasure to put you on the list. In the past we have had representatives of many nations at our PBI-FLL Meets but you are the very first to come from the Land of Golf and Scotch.

Even if the Mairidh Jail is cheap I doubt that it has a very good frequent traveler program.

Hehe! Thank you for the welcome!
I'll know a few of the attendees as I shall be meeting punki and asianrik of the funny spelling in a couple of weeks.
I don't know how to add to my name but the following are my details:
arriving 26th and departing 29th staying at the Embassy Suites.
'Mairidh gaol is ceòl' has nothing to do with jails!
It means 'love and music will last forever!'
Margaret
Old Apr 16, 2007, 8:17 am

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by Dovster
Hey! I flew all the way to ATL just to meet with you in February and you didn't show up. You can't miss this one!!!
Great guilt trip!

I wasn't in ATL because I live in DEN now. Well, on second thought, technically I'm homeless because our house sold in ATL and we haven't closed on our house in DEN.

When you coming to DEN to visit? Eh?

We have a "master suite" with a sunken jaccuzzi waiting for you!
Old Apr 16, 2007, 1:54 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by braefoot
I'll know a few of the attendees as I shall be meeting punki and asianrik of the funny spelling in a couple of weeks.
LOL

By the way, it's asianriCk
Old Apr 16, 2007, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Dov, what is so hard about typing aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk aSiAnRiCk ??

Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
We all know that Traveller did that with the "Edit, copy, paste" function which she probably only recently learned how to use.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 10:22 pm
In Memoriam

and for those of you who like boats....

I will already be in Fort Lauderdale at that show.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 12:14 am
Original Poster

The above two posters would be very welcome should they decide to join us for all or part of the Meet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.