Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

London Do: November 11, 12, 2006 (Remembrance Day and Veterans Weekend)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London Do: November 11, 12, 2006 (Remembrance Day and Veterans Weekend)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2006, 12:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Ok, I'll go ahead and go through the thread - I'll assume that if it is published on the thread, I can include it on the site. If I'm incorrect, then let me know
Old Sep 27, 2006, 12:44 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
Originally Posted by Jenbel
Would it be helpful to add a flight list onto the website, to pull the flight info together as well?

LapLap - know that feeling
Jerrie and I will be taking a train from York to the DO although have flights home. Anybody else going to be taking a train from York?
Old Sep 27, 2006, 12:48 pm
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

Would it be helpful to add a flight list onto the website, to pull the flight info together as well?
Things going too easily at present, Jenny?
Old Sep 27, 2006, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
Anyone on AA132 out of JFK on 11/10?
I can now state that Viajera said they'd be on that flight

magic111 - strangely, I am. Travelling down on the Thursday night... it's been a while since I read through the thread, I'd forgotten you said you'd be in York beforehand

SD1k - well it's the long dark evenings here now... keeps me busy
Old Sep 27, 2006, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I'm arriving Friday Nov. 10 @ 12:40 PM on UA 954, leaving Sunday Nov. 12 @ 1:20 PM on UA 931. Just two nights.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 3:35 pm

Thanks Kathy - the page listing flight info is up. I've only included people who gave flight numbers - it was too much of a labour of love to actually go and try and look them up I'm afraid. If you want your details included, drop me a pm
Old Sep 27, 2006, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Thanks Kathy - the page listing flight info is up. I've only included people who gave flight numbers - it was too much of a labour of love to actually go and try and look them up I'm afraid. If you want your details included, drop me a pm
That was fast! ^ By the way, UA 931 is an LHR-SFO flight also (the later one of the two).
Old Sep 27, 2006, 4:29 pm

Thanks

I won't even try and guess which bizarre routings people are taking to get here!
Old Sep 27, 2006, 4:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP-1.6MM, Hilton Diamond, ManU & Chicago Bears #1 Fan
I will be in London at that time, but not sure I can get away.

Will somebody attending the Saturday dinner PM with their cell number and in return I will PM mine. If anything I just want to join for drinks, if I have the time to join later in the evening. Will need to know where you folks are...

Thanks!
Old Sep 27, 2006, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Originally Posted by andrzej
Will somebody attending the Saturday dinner PM with their cell number and in return I will PM mine. If anything I just want to join for drinks, if I have the time to join later in the evening. Will need to know where you folks are...
Echo that. Hopefully there will be some set place to meet up for drinks after dinner. We are skipping it because PeachesBB is not at all a fan of Indian food but we would hope to still be able to enjoy lots of drinks later in the evening.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Note that I will be arriving on Friday the 10th, not the 9th. (The flight does, however, depart SFO on the 9th, possibly leading to some confusion on the part of other posters???)

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
I'm arriving Friday Nov. 10 @ 12:40 PM on UA 954, leaving Sunday Nov. 12 @ 1:20 PM on UA 931. Just two nights.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 2:07 am

the flight list should show date of departure for the inbound, not date of arrival, but it is possible I've got a few confused - thought that was more logical as that's generally how it appears on itineraries

We've arranged with Cafe Lazeez that post dinner, they'll run a bar for us (their licence is until 1 am IIRC). They also have a bar upstairs in addition to the dining room. I would suggest that from around 11pm, you come across to join us for drinks - if we haven't quite finished eating, then you can always use the bar upstairs until we have

Last edited by Jenbel; Sep 28, 2006 at 3:48 am
Old Sep 28, 2006, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
I won't even try and guess which bizarre routings people are taking to get here!
Mornington Crescent?
Old Sep 28, 2006, 5:14 pm

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I should know in the next week I think if the client is sending me over (ie, underwriting the majority of the expenses), so once I know that can book flights, hotel & pay for events. Cheers.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 5:59 pm

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
Anyone on AA132 out of JFK on 11/10?

Flying out of JFK on 11/10 but on flight AA4541

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.