Wiki Posts
Search

Bali Do 2006 (26-28 May)

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2006, 4:16 am

I await the pics!
Old May 26, 2006, 6:30 am

Originally Posted by sailaway75
It's now 5pm and I am all ready to leave my office to catch my 7.15pm flight to Bali.....

See you guys soon!!!

Gaz
Here we go.... Typical FT-fashion....

Looks like we won't be making it for dessert or drinks with you guys. As you can see, it's 8.30pm here in SIN and I am still here posting from a free internet terminal in Changi at gate C16!!!!!

We have a slight technical problem - APU problem.... Thus is aircraft flies, no power all the way... So we are all now waiting for the plane to be fixed so we can be on our way....

Crew has another 2.5hrs before they reach their deadline and then we'll probably leave for Bali only tomorrow.

Fingers crossed! I want my spankings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 26, 2006, 5:26 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Have fun guys!

I'm going to visit the family in CGK next year so maybe I'll make the 2007 one

Take lots of pics!

-FT n00b
Old May 26, 2006, 8:18 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
paging

for flamboyrant.

where are you?
Old May 26, 2006, 8:38 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
Ku De Ta (taxi sharing?)

hi

anybody in the Nusa Dua Area (or on the way from nusa dua to Ku De Ta ) who wants to share a taxi?

pm me

dp
Old May 27, 2006, 7:16 am

Programs: AS, IHG
Everyone make it through the earthquake? Did Bali get much of a jolt? We're getting word of mass casualties but no details regarding specific locales.

-A
Old May 27, 2006, 10:04 am

earthquake

Originally Posted by AinA
Everyone make it through the earthquake? Did Bali get much of a jolt? We're getting word of mass casualties but no details regarding specific locales.

-A
we just came back from the kudeta.
was a pleasure to meet thaiflygirl , jubilee777 , flamboyrant and all the others.

i am sure some will post pictures later.

dp
Old May 27, 2006, 5:33 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Big thanks to cawhite, StarG and CGK who did such a great job organising things. Nice to meet a few old friends and make some new ones too. Disappointed to miss out on day 2.

After a couple months with no F58-60 gates I got them 3 times yesterday. At least that is a small start in working off all the food and drink
Old May 27, 2006, 5:34 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by AinA

-A
I was up getting ready for the drive back to the airport and didn't feel a thing.
Old May 27, 2006, 9:39 pm

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
I was up getting ready for the drive back to the airport and didn't feel a thing.
Yes, luckily the earthquake did not affect us here in Bali. We learned of it through the news reports.
Old May 27, 2006, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by MovieMan
Yes, luckily the earthquake did not affect us here in Bali. We learned of it through the news reports.
Yes - am glad to report all balidoers safe

Nice to have caught up with you all the last two nights!
Old May 27, 2006, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hope everyone who attended the DO had a wonderful and fun moment. Glad to hear everyone is safe from the earthquake. Pity a death within the relatives prevented me from going. Oh well hope to catch up next time.
Old May 28, 2006, 2:09 am

Roll on party flight!

Last minute addition JJpb3 boarding!
Old May 28, 2006, 8:57 am
das

Programs: UA 1K, AA Gold
Just off the SQ 147 party flight in the F lounge (thanks TG Flyer Girl) sipping some Dom, waiting for my flight to Osaka. I need to acquire the taste for my upcoming SQ F sectors later this year ;-)

Thanks to everyone - especially CaWhite and Star G - for organizing a fantastic weekend, time just flew - I had so much fun and met so many great friends - and we've got some priceless pics from the event.

Cheers everyone. Can't wait for the next do in Bali! ;-)
Old May 28, 2006, 6:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
Thanks again to everyone who contributed to a fantastic trip!!! Now it's my turn at the SKL F...looking forward to a great trip home although it won't be as special as SQ11 was And a HUGE thank you to all on last night's party flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.