Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

OFFICIAL 2021 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OFFICIAL 2021 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2021, 8:10 pm

So happy you got them today! There's one more that goes with that package, it will be another week or two away as the item is backordered.
Redhead likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by LadyWrites
Okay, I'm fessing up!

So glad you liked the gifts Marcia. I'm a longtime FT lurker but new to posting on the board. It's been great getting to know people on here. Quite a crowd.

Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa!

Trish
Trish, I am truly grateful for this gift. It is sooooo beautiful. Thank you again.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 5:03 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by kipper
Of the presents already ordered, most have been delivered, although recipients have yet to post here.
I’m in the same situation. Only one recipient has posted. I love seeing the gifts received.

Please post if you get something!
Old Nov 29, 2021, 3:01 am

Peppermint bark :-)
Thank you FT Secret Santa for my gift from the Chocolate Emporium which arrived this morning. I have squirreled it away until nearer to the time :-)
Berni
Old Nov 29, 2021, 3:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
My second gift was delivered today, I think it is a recycled Amazon Japan box, rather than an Amazon Japan delivery. But I am looking forward to opening the box when Christmas eve comes along. Pictures of the content to follow when I have opened the box. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; Nov 29, 2021 at 4:32 am
Old Nov 29, 2021, 4:39 am

Programs: Delta SM
pretty sure from the same SS....which is awesome!

my fav coffee

wife stopped me before I could see...said I needed to wait a little...ughhh BUT. this company seems pretty cool!
Old Nov 29, 2021, 4:52 am

Programs: Delta SM
gota say, loved this gift so much, I even ordered it for my giftee' (after trying 2 out of three different flavors)......dont work for the company, not a paid advertisement,lol, but big fan of these guys now THANK YOU!

Redhead, tcl, LadyWrites and 4 others like this.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:24 am

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
My second gift was delivered today, I think it is a recycled Amazon Japan box, rather than an Amazon Japan delivery. But I am looking forward to opening the box when Christmas eve comes along. Pictures of the content to follow when I have opened the box. Thank you in advance.

It must have been despatched by Amazon.jp! You will receive another small package, but I don't know if you can have it... The expiry says the end of December, I assume you are in Denmark...? Don't take it to Denmark with you, it will be forfeited by the customs. Maybe stick into the fridge?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Dark Blue
It must have been despatched by Amazon.jp! You will receive another small package, but I don't know if you can have it... The expiry says the end of December, I assume you are in Denmark...? Don't take it to Denmark with you, it will be forfeited by the customs. Maybe stick into the fridge?
Sounds like I have to unwrap immediately rather than wait for December 24th. Sounds intriguing....
FlyingCow and CREN like this.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:57 am

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Sounds like I have to unwrap immediately rather than wait for December 24th. Sounds intriguing....
Not raw anyway, I probably misled, exactly saying "best before the end of Dec". Still edible after the date, but taste not guaranteed...?!
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:02 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus
Gradually wading through my Santa list. First gift sent out, 3 more to go.
FlyingCow and laktonen like this.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:17 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus
Plus, I am thrilled with my 1st gift. Thank you, Santa. I desperately needed a cocktail shaker. I now need to start devising some craft cocktails for the Cocktails NOW! FB group.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 9:27 pm

Received a package from who appears to be gsegall! The package contained a UA 777-200ER model, Trscind survival kit, dice tower, and an SG shoulder strap! Thank you!

Old Nov 30, 2021, 12:54 am

Programs: QF WP
Well my first one has arrived in recipient country but now stuck at a UPS office in Israel. Emails and phone calls trying to sort it out!
Old Nov 30, 2021, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nancypants
Well my first one has arrived in recipient country but now stuck at a UPS office in Israel. Emails and phone calls trying to sort it out!
I hope it is not a custom's bill that's being added....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.