Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

OFFICIAL 2021 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OFFICIAL 2021 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2021, 6:09 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Thank you Santa. It’s a cold rainy day so I’m cozy in my new Whalers hoodie! I’m also excited to wear it to Whalers Night at the Dec 19th Canes game!
Old Nov 22, 2021, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by dhammer53
From the Office of HeadElf53.

If you receive a PM from the screen name posted on the left, please answer it. I realize some of you may be away on business or vacation; but if you want to drive the person that asked me to get involved and getting additional info from you, your tardiness will postpone a timely gift. Just sayin.

Santa wharvey, I noticed that not everyone on the list has posted to the thread announcing their participation. The Elves perceive this in a SMH way??

Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone. This year I'm treating the Elves to a nice glass of mull wine and eggnog.

HE53
As of this posting, I'm up to date. If anyone needs some help with their Santee, please advise. Allow a minimum of 2 days for a response.
nancypants likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 9:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by steveman518
I had thought for a second it might be you, but I remembered that you had me last year!
LOL, and most years I'm not quite ready to shop when assignments are sent out.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 2:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I received an envelope from a Santa today. Said Santa included a very sweet card, along with a generous gift card to a brewery near me. Since I recently moved, and then have spent the last six weeks unable to drive, I've not been able to check out any breweries near me. Now that I'm cleared to drive again, I'm looking forward to checking out said brewery! They also indicated I should expect another gift to arrive in December.

Thank you, Santa from Washington!
LadyWrites and fishccy like this.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 5:27 pm

The secret santa gifts have started to arrive!!! I received some great international treats. Thanks to my secret santa, we have already dove in. John

tcl, LadyWrites, MrDplus and 2 others like this.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Redhead
Thank you Santa. It’s a cold rainy day so I’m cozy in my new Whalers hoodie! I’m also excited to wear it to Whalers Night at the Dec 19th Canes game!
Wow they shipped that fast. The NHL store wouldn't let me include a gift card. I go to a lot of our hockey games here.
Redhead and FlyingCow like this.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 9:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Thanks to my FT secret Santa for this amazing handcrafted ornament, it made it to the house before our tree even did!

Redhead, tcl, LadyWrites and 3 others like this.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 1:01 pm

Talking Game night with the friends & family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When UPS rung my doorbell and the package was from LL Bean I was like let me confirm that the box has my name it because I wasn't expecting any packages. Completely forgot about Secret Santa gifts and I was so surprised. Exactly what I wanted Scrabble Deluxe and the candle smells soooooooo gooooooddddd. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I just opened this Scrabble and IT'S SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG thank you so much Secret Santa, I'm speechless!!!!!!!

tcl, LadyWrites, MrDplus and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Marcia3641; Nov 26, 2021 at 9:19 pm Reason: Added item for easy searching. Added another thx u
Old Nov 24, 2021, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Yay, got my first secret santa gift today. Arriving from The Philippines. Super excited, yet will wait to bring it for under the Christmas tree when I go back to Denmark. Thank you in advance, and a picture with the content to follow when it is time to open Xmas gifts.

PS, It was also the day that I got my first gift sent out. Almost ready to send two more, and fighting a bit with a website for the 4th and final one.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 2:30 am

Programs: QF WP
I have purchased my fifth and final gift, will mail on Saturday
Old Nov 25, 2021, 6:38 am

Programs: Hilton Honors
Incredible gifts

Just got my gift from PandaSopink, who got me an incredible bottle of wine and whisky.

The Marques de Riscal Rioja is such a great bottle, and I cannot wait to try it, whilst the Glenfiddich 12 is also an amazing selection

Thanks so much!
tcl, LadyWrites, MrDplus and 4 others like this.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Wow they shipped that fast. The NHL store wouldn't let me include a gift card. I go to a lot of our hockey games here.
Thank you. I love it. This is my first year with season tickets and the Hurricanes are having a great season thus far. So much fun
Old Nov 25, 2021, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by wakesetter93
Thanks to my FT secret Santa for this amazing handcrafted ornament, it made it to the house before our tree even did!

Theres more to come
FlyingCow and wakesetter93 like this.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 11:24 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by Redhead
Theres more to come
Can't wait! From one redhead to another, thank you!
Redhead likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Got two more Santa gifts shipped today only one to go.

It is not spreading a lot of Xmas joy on the sender side. Even UPS does not offer shipping from Japan to destination country. So, 300 USD shipment costs, or 1 hour trek in each direction for drop off at a more reasonably priced option.

I hope the gifts are well received on the other side
nancypants likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.