Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Monthly DC Happy Hours Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2004, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

If anyone that's coming to the Happy Hour in February wants three Fairmont Gold Room/Suite Upgrades that expire on 2/28/04 or an MLL lounge pass that expires on 2/29/04, drop me a line and I'll be sure to bring them along with some Aman Marriott Luggage Tags (I think I've got at least 50+ left!)

See y'all in a couple of weeks...
Old Jan 26, 2004, 3:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP; UAMM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bhatnasx:
If anyone that's coming to the Happy Hour in February wants three Fairmont Gold Room/Suite Upgrades that expire on 2/28/04 or an MLL lounge pass that expires on 2/29/04, drop me a line and I'll be sure to bring them along with some Aman Marriott Luggage Tags (I think I've got at least 50+ left!)

</font>
What/where/who is MLL?

Old Jan 26, 2004, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by nor4:
What/where/who is MLL?

</font>
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge Pass - expiring on 2/29/04 - says that you have to be travelling on a AC ticket, but you may get lucky - I tried it in LAX, but I didn't get lucky - however, I was on a UA (*alliance) ticket.

Here's a list of the lounges
Old Jan 26, 2004, 6:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bhatnasx:

</font>
I have some UA drink certs to return to you. I hope I remember to bring them along. My MLL trip was in January (nice lounge in Montreal) so I'm all set there.
Old Jan 29, 2004, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GoingAway:
I have some UA drink certs to return to you. I hope I remember to bring them along. My MLL trip was in January (nice lounge in Montreal) so I'm all set there. </font>
Sorry you couldn't use them. If anyone else wants the MLL pass, let me know! See y'all in a week!
Old Feb 3, 2004, 11:49 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
BUMP! Hope to see you all tomorrow night!
Old Feb 3, 2004, 11:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by thezipper:
BUMP! Hope to see you all tomorrow night!</font>
I won't see you tomorrow night, but if you happen to be at the Fish Market in Old Town on Thursday night, I'll see you there!
Old Feb 4, 2004, 7:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Work calls, I won't be making it on Thursday. Sam - I'll mail out those certs.

Enjoy.
Old Feb 4, 2004, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GoingAway:
Work calls, I won't be making it on Thursday. Sam - I'll mail out those certs.

Enjoy.
</font>
You will be missed! I'll e-mail you with my address.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 8:35 am

Is this still on for 7:00pm? I'll try to swing by for a quick drink if it is...thanks.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by East Coast Wing:
Is this still on for 7:00pm? I'll try to swing by for a quick drink if it is...thanks.</font>
It is, I don't know what the turn out is, but I'll be there & thezipper will be there & gleff is a maybe, I think.

Old Feb 5, 2004, 11:35 am

I will try and swing by for a quick drink around seven...will you be in the bar?
Old Feb 5, 2004, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by East Coast Wing:
I will try and swing by for a quick drink around seven...will you be in the bar?</font>
I don't know about the set-up of the Fish Market, but usually, we around the bar area - look for someone with a yellow FT luggage tag on their bag or just mill around til you hear people talking about something to do with Frequent Flying.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 5:17 pm

I know I can use a beer right now, but looks like I will be missing this one... stuck at work. Just hope to get home before the road is a sheet of ice
Old Feb 6, 2004, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Sorry we missed you Jason. We had thezipper and his friend who was visiting us all the way from Taiwan, gleff, Alysia, Don't Call Me Shirley, & East Coast Wing.

Details for next month are posted already and we just need a vote on the first or second Thursday of March. Also, everyone okay with the Doubltree in Crystal City?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.