Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2018, 3:08 am

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
I have been tracking the delivery of my SS parcel - third delivery attempt today.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 3:15 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Many thanks to my Michigan FT SS who sent an assortment of delights originating from that wonderful state. The fruit flavored balsamic vinegar was something we never heard of before. Thanks for the very personalized, 2 part effort, the second of which just came today. A huge hit. Merry Christmas - late edit - also a Tile Mate Tracker that came very anonymously and will get put to great use.

Last edited by joshua362; Dec 28, 2018 at 8:04 am Reason: Add on present
Old Dec 19, 2018, 4:20 pm

Programs: BA Silver, UA, DL Gold, HH Gold
Muchas gracias to my Spanish-speaking Santa from Denmark.

You’re truly spoiling me with these gifts. And thank you as well for taking the time to individually wrap each item.

kirkwoodj and FlyingCow like this.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 4:35 pm

Fustini's & Sanders...knew immediately it was from MI before even reading the text lol.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 5:41 pm

Thanks to my secret Santa I received a package tonight with some goodies in it. The note explained that we have another package on the way but it is held up in UK customs. Wondering what customs is so concerned about in the package. Perhaps some shortbread cookies or double deckers? For now we will enjoy the nice selection of cheese and sausage and look forward to getting the other package soon.

Old Dec 19, 2018, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
My cats and I received a package from a secret santa in PA today.

A few really cool books I can't wait to read, some amazing chocolate and berry treats and treats for the cats and a couple toys. Grover has been playing with the moving ball with the feather on it almost all night.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 10:24 pm

duplicate, sorry
Old Dec 19, 2018, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
My cats and I received a package from a secret santa in PA today.

A few really cool books I can't wait to read, some amazing chocolate and berry treats and treats for the cats and a couple toys. Grover has been playing with the moving ball with the feather on it almost all night.
Cat picture! We need a cat picture!

Is it that green ball with a twirly feather? My cat has loved 2 of those to death.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 2:52 am

Programs: Hilton Honors
Great gifts

Not sure who my secret Santa was but they did an incredible job

First off I opened up some very nice Christmas socks which are needed as I don’t actually own any, and then I also got a box of chocolate truffles which are one of my favourite things along with a postcard wishing a merry Christmas.

My santa did really well with the next bit, getting a selection of different alcohol in 2 drinks by the dram sets - one of my favourite gifts as I love trying new stuff, and I have never had any of the drams I had. As a Hilton loyalist, I absolutely loved the fact I also got a Waldorf Astoria cocktail bock, which has recipes of different drinks from properties around the world. Thank you so much for everything, I will be sure to have some drinks for you over the coming days!

Old Dec 20, 2018, 8:52 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Secret Santa from Denmark sent me some gifts and I will open them soon enough Im sure i am guessing they are country music CDs 😃 but cant wait to see.

Thank you secret santa 👍

One more day for postal deliverie here so looks like the thet of my Santas are building uo the suspense 😃

Secret santa gift 2019
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 9:33 am

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
My Secret Santa came in STELLAR!

I got the box several weeks ago but have been waiting before I leave for the holidays to open it - THE TIMING COULDN'T'VE BEEN BETTER! I literally just came back from a trip on Monday and my trusty TravelPro broke! (wheel snapped off, and it wasn't even baggage claim that did it!).
Also, the inflatable travel pillow - it's one of those you can inflate and put your arms through it. I've seen them and would've never gotten one for myself, but now that I have it I can't WAIT to check it out!

THANK You!!!!!!!

Old Dec 20, 2018, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My Manitoban Santa very generously sent me another little package, containing a fold up blanket - thank you MB Santa!
Old Dec 20, 2018, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm beginning to think I overshare on this forum - my lovely Floridian Santa sent me a great book on making nut cheeses - something I have wondered about for a while, as I LOVE cheese, but am also veggie. I will be trying some out in the New Year. She also sent a lovely rose gold necklace that I look forward to wearing over the holidays, and a great fold up blanket! I will be using both my blankets on my upcoming trip

Thank you FL Santa!
Old Dec 20, 2018, 11:44 am

Received what I'm fairly sure is my Secret Santa gift - a children's book, baby memory book, diaper cream, and in a separate package a matching mom & me winter hat set. Loved the gifts! So thoughtful to send them, and the future addition to the family will certainly be even more thankful

Neither package came with any note or other identifier, but I am fairly certain it was the FT SS gift. Thank you to my mysterious Santa!!
Old Dec 20, 2018, 1:49 pm

Programs: UA, DL, HH Silver, IHG plat

So after my wife was reading the section about bribery I am confident with my broken Spanish I am doomed... Very excited to dive into these books over the next few days (3k miles of driving for holidays coming up, blasphemy I know, but the headaches of bringing hunting rifles through an airport during peak travel season just Isn't something I want to deal with.) The biggest issue facing us now is do we break them up into 2 separate trips... Thank you very much @i-have-no-middlename !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.