Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2018, 4:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I'm waiting on items ordered to ship out, and of course, the vendor says delivery was attempted, while UPS says it was not.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 6:01 am

Thanks Ron!

Received multiple different boxes with gifts from around the world, reflecting my ANA RTW trip award next year. Candy from Korea, buffalo ornament from Wyoming, coffee from Thailand, muesli from Switzerland and (not pictured) salted egg nuts from Singapore. As you can tell my wife has already consumed more than 3/4 of the candy....

Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:19 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Originally Posted by Redhead
I got a notification that a UPS package should be arriving today.

Also, yesterday a package arrived but my parents had put it where I didn't see it right away - a bonsai tree. It is beautiful! Thanks Santa
This website might be useful to anyone who receives a bonsai tree this holiday season.

Care Instructions - Juniper
AStarr likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:46 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Head Santa Update:

I still have many blank spots in my tracking worksheet.

I just sent a private message to each of you who are still showing in my files as needing to ship your gifts. Remember, you committed to ensuring your gift would arrive no later than December 25th. In addition, you are required to send me a private message with your shipping information... I do not update my files based on any information from this public thread....

In addition, if you have not notified me details of your received gifts, please do that as soon as possible.

Thanks,

William
AStarr and aquamarinesteph like this.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 11:57 am

Programs: Former AA EXP, DL PM, BAEC Bronze, SPG GOLD, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Package 2 arrived today and has been place with package 1 for opening on Christmas Day....
Old Dec 17, 2018, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
First package arrived today. I also shipped out both of mine today via USPS priority, one was a 2 day and the other 3 day. I'll do an "unboxing" later this afternoon. Kinda nervous about opening it, I had them this year as my giftee as well.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 5:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt
I managed to send out all gifts and assignments today, yay. Expected arrivals before christmas.

I also unwittingly opened a package yesterday that contained a gift. I wont open anymore till christmas. hopefully!
Old Dec 17, 2018, 8:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Came home to a huge box waiting for me. The dogs had a total of four packages in there (treats to share and each received a toy). Mr. Kipper and I each received something to assist in cleaning weapons, and I received a bag of Black Rifle Coffee!

Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
@PandaSoPink

As promised the cocktails have been well enjoyed on SW. Thank you again.

Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
Final two gifts received. Thank you very much secret santas. Especially for the Echo.

ckidder331 and b00mer89 like this.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hopefully this works! Thank you Super-Secret Santa (very clever having the packing slip come to me from me!) for my lovely skin care goodies - I am looking forward to using them this winter.
flo-e likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yesterday was a bumper day Chez Emma, and thank you to my Manitoban Santa for a great little book for an upcoming trip to Korea, a cable organizer, because heaven knows I need a little organization in my life, and a lovely speaker which I am looking forward to trying out over the holidays with my pretty awesome 80s mix! Thank you!
Old Dec 18, 2018, 8:23 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Finally can post pics of my gifts!

Thanks Santas!!!
Old Dec 18, 2018, 2:50 pm

Programs: Delta GM
I sincerely apologize to my Santa, who sent my gift VERY promptly, but I was not nearly as prompt to post receipt on here. The package included a travel power adapter and some Green Bay Packers drinkware! (The shot glasses and flask have come in very handily given how terribly their season has gone this year...) It is all wonderful, thank you Santa!

But then the following day, I received this wonderful Christmas postcard from Finland with a nice handwritten message on the back!

Little does my Santa know that my mother's ENTIRE family is Finnish and it is a heritage that we deeply embrace! I will be spending the Christmas holiday with my grandparents and they will absolutely love the card!

Kiitos and hauskaa joulua!
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 10:09 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Santa left me my presents last week, was able to retrieve them yesterday.

Perfect presents for an #AVGEEK wine lover:
Airplane bottle opener
Wine coasters
Wine stopper

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.