Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2018, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by holloway1000
That book looks awesome! Looks like I need to add that to my Amazon wishlist lol.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 9:14 pm

A big thank you to my Secret Santa for the rechargeable portable phone charger along with Marriott e-gift card. I am aware my Secret Santa went above-and-beyond to make this happen and it is greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas everyone!

jkyllonen likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 11:57 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum; United 1MM, 1K
I received a few gifts from my Santa, and they were all great!
The survival kit was pretty cool. I really appreciate the thought that went into this gift. I'm really looking forward to trying the Beer Syrup next time I make pancakes!
Thank you!

nicely wrapped!

Cool stuff!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 3:57 am

Programs: FB Platinum

Finally home where my gift was waiting! It contained a Winnipeg t-shirt, assorted Winnipeg chocolates, maple syrup (first time I'll have that on my pancake!), a much-needed travelset of handtools (small scissor, nail clipper/file etc.), a bag of Sumatra coffee and a laminated map of Canada. Really enjoyed the various items, thank you very much Bravada04!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 4:19 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Glad my giftees have received their gifts, and I have received mine. Santa is almost here in Australia, so off to bed. Merry Christmas to all, and many thanks to Santa & Head Elf!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 4:47 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Received an awesome set of gifts from Denmark. Got an awesome model plane, a cool travel book, and an assortment of fun Scandinavian foods (the candied nuts are delicious!). Loved that everything was also individually wrapped. Thank you Secret Santa!!
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 4:49 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by zeer0
Received an awesome set of gifts from Denmark. Got an awesome model plane, a cool travel book, and an assortment of fun Scandinavian foods (the candied nuts are delicious!). Loved that everything was also individually wrapped. Thank you Secret Santa!!
Finnish licorice is really good but so is danish licorice namely johan bukow (if I remember correctly)
FlyingCow and zeer0 like this.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 5:00 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Looks like I was right partially, listening to my my new Home free CD now! Thanks Secret Santa #1

Here is the photo of the CDs and a book. I have not heard of any of the cd artists other then home free but will listen to them after Home free

Nore sure if more is coming but this is all the made it before the holidays
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 9:31 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Thanks very much to hipquest, an AMAZING handcrafted quilt for my baby son, some much needed power travel accessories and and delicious candied pecans with a wonderful spicy kick at end, Also a very touching note about the baby quilt tradition. You went above and beyond and the entire family thanks you!
john c wisconsin likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 9:57 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Received a bunch of packages from Santa a few days ago, sorry that I've not had chance to say thanks so far - firstly as was overwhelmed secondly getting everything into the car and driving across Europe!

Santa was unbelievably generous this year OMG! Deadpool an instant lifetime's favourite film and now I have the monopoly! The aircraft skin keyring are amazingly well thought out and my eldest boy nicked one immediately for his school bag

I let the boys open theirs, as my brother in law and his wife are both Chemistry doctorates it has given them something to do with the boys and explain a fuel cell !! They're super excited

Finally the cook book, I've a lot of respect for Jamie Oliver and his cookbooks are always so easy to follow so this will be well thumbed in the lead up to the better weather

Beautifully wrapped

Fuel cell model kits

Just couldn't wait

Thanks to all the Santas and especially mine who've been so very thoughtful and so very generous

Merry Christmas one and all
Dx
fluffymitten likes this.

Last edited by Dogmatick; Dec 24, 2018 at 10:08 am
Old Dec 24, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Gold
I have listened to several podcasts about the molasses flood but didn't know there is a book. Must have!!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 11:07 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
I got some yummy coffee and some choc covered espresso beans from a secret santa - my dad already grabbed the coffee and used it for this morning's coffee and the coffee beans are on my desk for the mid afternoon pick me up

Thanks Santa!!!!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 11:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by MissChele
I have listened to several podcasts about the molasses flood but didn't know there is a book. Must have!!
Same here!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
I will post the author and publisher of Dark Tide, the molasses flood book later today. It has some amazing pictures in it, too!
Old Dec 24, 2018, 4:30 pm

Happy dance!!

Gift received yayyy!! Happy dance!
Opened up to find a nice letter that asked me to open after, and a wrapped bag. The nice soft bag is for chargers and doodads, then luggage tags, nail polish, Emory boards, lip balm, gum, and special blingy earrings. What I really loved was the letter, which had a Disney quote (I’m a Disney fanatic) for each purchase and how we could use them between my 5 year old and me. I loved it, and came on a great day! Merry Christmas! Thank you thank you!!
nomadic relief you were my secret Santa, wanted you to know there was still a book coming, just got an email it was delayed, but the rest of yours was delivered!
nomadic.relief likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.