Reload this Page >

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2018, 7:42 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Here is my secret Santa gifts from @mdbe !! We got a variety pack of Paris Limited Edition Nespresso pods (can’t wait to try all these!!), a Sphero mini (looks like fun for the whole family!), and Warrior small batch vanilla flavored vodka from Spokane (another winner!)! Love everything!! Thanks so much for the thoughtfulness you put into this!

Old Dec 11, 2018, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
I'm glad you like all of them. Been traveling for the last week, so excited to fly back tomorrow and open any and all packages that may have arrived.
TravelLawyer likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:53 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
I know a package arrived at my place a few days back. Will be there to open it at the weekend
Also when I'll be sending out mine.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:58 am

Send the second half of my gift today and picked up my package at the same time (it is now mocking me in my bag beside my desk).
Old Dec 12, 2018, 5:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by frontenac551
Send the second half of my gift today and picked up my package at the same time (it is now mocking me in my bag beside my desk).
Don't let it mock you. Just open it already!
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:50 am

Programs: LTP, PP
I had no idea what a "Busy Box" was but apparently Junior does and played with it for an hour straight right out of the box!
A big THANK YOU to Mr. Jamesteroh who promptly sent weeks ago but I wanted to wait until the Christmas spirit was in full swing. Thanks again, a perfect gift.

Old Dec 12, 2018, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by kipper
Don't let it mock you. Just open it already!
I caved. Will have to share pictures later but I got some tasty Baklawa, an egg topper (and soft-boiled egg and soldiers is still one of my favourite breakfasts), and some packing cubes (which will come in handy for my trip home for the holidays)
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:22 am

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
I have just received a gift box from Amazon.ca that will be opened on Christmas day. Thank you Elizabeth Harris! I've also received a package at my US address that's from Crabtree & Evelyn that will also be opened during Christmas...

Thanks to all my SS and I will post pictures after Christmas.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by frontenac551
I caved. Will have to share pictures later but I got some tasty Baklawa, an egg topper (and soft-boiled egg and soldiers is still one of my favourite breakfasts), and some packing cubes (which will come in handy for my trip home for the holidays)
Yay!!! See, isn't that better than letting the box mock you?
Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by joshua362
I had no idea what a "Busy Box" was but apparently Junior does and played with it for an hour straight right out of the box!
A big THANK YOU to Mr. Jamesteroh who promptly sent weeks ago but I wanted to wait until the Christmas spirit was in full swing. Thanks again, a perfect gift.

glad he likes it. And it’s suppose to attach to an airline tray table as well if he is a frequent flyer
Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA, Hilton Honors, IHG
Update status : all gifts have been sent out and I hope they enjoy them this year! I have also received a few gifts which wont be opened till xmas like always, this is def a year for "Secret Santa" so whomever you are, a pre thank you and merry xmas!
Old Dec 13, 2018, 5:00 am

Programs: Southwest, Delta, Hyatt & IHG
I have received a package last week from JAB. Thank you for the gifts. My daughter wants to open them on Christmas Eve. She has requested one gift to open, Thank you for the SW gift card. I will go to good use for future travels. Thank you once again and Happy Holidays to you and yours, JAB.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
I got a $25 Princess Awesome (https://princess-awesome.com/) gift card from Matt Blum.

Today I also got an email from them offering a deep sale, so I jumped and bought by daughter a new dress. She is going to be so excited. The pic is from the website to show which dress I ordered.

Thank you Matt
Attached Images  
Old Dec 13, 2018, 9:22 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
If you are the Santa who sent me the Jane Goodall book and Kavu backpack (which I used in Williamsburg this past weekend!) please let Wharvey know. He has no record of it and I want to be sure that you aren't labeled a bad santa. We love it
Old Dec 13, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: FB Platinum
I have just picked up my third Secret Santa present and I’m delighted

It came from Dogmatick, and it contained a box of baklava - yummy! -, a bottle of Chivas Regal 18 years, and some Lush goodies (your assistant is amazing, Dogmatick!), together with a lovely letter explaining the thinking behind each item. I love all of the items and I’m fascinated by the air sack thing used to protect them, hehehehehehe...

I’m having trouble uploading a picture, so I’ll post this and then come back and try again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.