Cow Do XIV (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cow Do XIV (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2018, 11:08 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Heading towards Banchero for a late lunch if anyone else is in that area and wants to meet up. Av. Corrientes 1300.

https://goo.gl/maps/RtLCMoLxwaF2

(Walking, prob 15-20 minutes away)
Old Sep 2, 2018, 12:54 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by KayakingNow
Now definite - I will attend the Monday lunch.
Noted, thank you !!
Old Sep 2, 2018, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Folks... friendly reminder to everybody to PLEASE re-confirm your attendance to the Monday Lunch. I need to speak to the Restaurant later today (Sunday) to give them a as close as possible headcount for tomorrow's lunch program. For easy reference, here is the current list of confirmed participants for our special multi-course Lunch at Somos Asado.....

Soupxxxx+1
SEA777Guy
SillySticher+1
Zorak
MsEverywhere
FlyingCow
MattSteg+1
CDKing
Kayakingnow (conditional)

Thanks !!!!
Reconfirming!
Old Sep 2, 2018, 3:54 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Titanium
Tonight

Any plans for meeting for drinks tonight someplace?
Old Sep 2, 2018, 4:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
PSA: EZE Centurion lounge is closed until at least September 5th. So far, the AR/SkyTeam lounge is relatively peaceful.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 5:37 pm

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Gaucho100K is booking me a car to the airport directly after lunch tomorrow. If you don't already have arrangements and are interesting in sharing, let me know!
Old Sep 2, 2018, 6:24 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Zorak
Gaucho100K is booking me a car to the airport directly after lunch tomorrow. If you don't already have arrangements and are interesting in sharing, let me know!
Looking at my notes, I see that CDKing has already a Car booked from the Monday Lunch Restaurant. I suggest you contact him to see if you can ride with him.

I will hold off on booking your ride to give you a chance to coordinate w him unless you instruct me to do otherwise.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 7:14 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
Almost forgot to reconfirm my attendance to tomorrow’s lunch. Looking forward to it and the tasting
Old Sep 2, 2018, 7:17 pm

Looking at my notes, I see that CDKing has already a Car booked from the Monday Lunch Restaurant. I suggest you contact him to see if you can ride with him.

I will hold off on booking your ride to give you a chance to coordinate w him unless you instruct me to do otherwise.
I've sent him a PM.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 2:36 am

Programs: Ice Cream Club, AC SE MM, Bonvoy Life Plat
Folks... friendly reminder to everybody to PLEASE re-confirm your attendance to the Monday Lunch.

Thanks !!!!
Just saw this now and noticed missing from list. Reconfirming if not too late, +1. Been dataless aside from random wifi connects... (Mind is always out of office)

Off for a quick jog if anyone is up around 1828.
​​​
Old Sep 3, 2018, 3:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by Zorak

Sharing with bk3day as long as she is still going. I think MsEverywhere was also looking to go to airport direct from lunch

I'm in the car now heading to the hotel. My flight tonight is still showing on time not sure how because inbound from JFK is delayed 12 hours and scheduled to arrive less than hour before scheduled departure back to NY. Glad I was booked through Miami on the way down
Old Sep 3, 2018, 3:56 am

Monday Lunch

Sorry to be late! Reconfirming for soupxxxx+1
Old Sep 3, 2018, 4:05 am

Programs: Ice Cream Club, AC SE MM, Bonvoy Life Plat

Jetlag: lonely as a pod without onboard bar...
Old Sep 3, 2018, 4:11 am

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Reconfirming again for lunch in case my earlier pm got lost in the ether.

Still planning to join CDKing to EZE as we're on same flight tonight. See you all at lunch!
Old Sep 3, 2018, 5:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I wish I were still in BsAs but it's a lovely morning on the ATL F SkyClub SkyDeck.

Thanks to Alex and Flor for another wonderful COW DO.

Same time next year?
bk3day, FlyingCow and DrunkCargo like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.