Cow Do VIII (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2012

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2012, 9:24 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA PLT, ICH Plat
Put me on the Confirmed list with +1.
Old May 2, 2012, 4:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Given my new role in the Argentina forum I really feel I have to make the effort this year to at least make one of the wine tasting and lunch sessions.

Unlike previous years we shouldn't have any conflicting travel plans at that time of year so it looks promising.
Old May 2, 2012, 5:28 pm

Programs: AA: 2 MM
"Sadly," this year, it'll be a mai tai vacation on Kauai, rather than a wine tasting in BsAs.
Old May 2, 2012, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I'm officially out, as I'll be there a couple weeks afterward. This means my place should be available for anyone that may be interested.
Old May 24, 2012, 1:41 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Plat, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold, Former CO Presidential Plat (for a day!)
I will try to make it down there during those dates, please put me down as probable.
Old May 24, 2012, 2:20 pm

Programs: UA, Bonvoy, Amex Plat
A shame--soon-to-be Mrs. zcat18 and I will be headed to EZE on Sept. 4 for our honeymoon, so we'll just miss this. I've heard it's a great do, though.
Old May 24, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Would a single girl be out of place at this DO? Got some AA swu's to burn.
Old May 24, 2012, 7:40 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Cow Do VIII (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2012

I am sorry to announce I have to change my status from confirmed to cancelled. My sister has decided this coming school year will be her last in Japan. So being the good brother I shall be spending my miles on a RT to NRT. I shall try again next year.
Old May 28, 2012, 9:03 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Originally Posted by smitty06

Just kidding - every one is welcome at an FT Do! And you won't be the only solo traveller, I expect.
Old May 28, 2012, 10:44 am

Programs: AA: 2 MM
As soon as the first event, if not on the plane down, you'll not be single (at least single as in not part of a group - the rest is up to you ).
Old May 28, 2012, 11:31 am
YLW

Programs: AS AC AA SPG IHG Gold
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
I was going to suggest to Alex that for a change of pace that next year the date be pushed back another month to Columbus Day weekend. It would be slightly warmer in EZE and would give those a chance who can't make this particular weekend an opportunity to come to the do. But he REALLY plans early (as can be seen from the date of the op). Anyway, food for future thought.
As much as we tried, we can't make it to EZE this year, so please take us off the list. And that weekend is always going to be difficult for me. I would never suggest moving the date, as it is clearly a good one for so many, and it's TRADITION!

But would it be possible to do an "extra" DO on Memorial Day weekend (Canuck Thanksgiving) one year? I don't mean to hijack this thread, but should we start another, to see if we have enough interest? And (perhaps the more important question) would Alex be willing to convene a second DO?
Old Jun 7, 2012, 3:29 pm

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
Since I'll be traveling +1 this year, you should be relatively safe.

Kidding, of course. FT DOs are fun crowds and there are usually many different configurations of traveling parties as well as solos.

Last year a lot of folks gravitated toward one of a couple of hotels, and I expect it will be the same this year. So even if you come down solo, you should be able to quickly hook up with a group of folks.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 10:07 pm

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
confirmed

Just booked tickets so please move unfswim and me to the "confirmed" list. Unfortunately I am committed to events in Tampa through Friday AM so we will arrive on Saturday at 9:30AM.

Definitely in for both tastings this year and probably the Saturday and Sunday dinners depending on the specifics.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 3:27 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Great to read that more folks have confirmed.... I will get to updating the front pages of this Do later this weekend !!! ^
Old Jun 19, 2012, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
I would like to be added as a 'maybe' -- just getting around to planning things post- 'dropoff child @ college'!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.