Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cow Do VIII (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2012

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2012, 6:03 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, Hyatt Diamond
Confirmed, afterall!

Just booked flight and looking forward to it!
Old Jul 16, 2012, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Plat, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold, Former CO Presidential Plat (for a day!)
Originally Posted by mdt76
I will try to make it down there during those dates, please put me down as probable.
Sad to say that I will be out this year due to a very promising W. Med cruise... But I should be down in B.A. the following week, so Gaucho100K, if there's any leftover Malbec, I may be up for a tasting (with some good asado de tira).

Mike
Old Jul 16, 2012, 8:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, National Exec, Hertz PC, Nexus
I moved to B.A. at the end of last September and I didn't realize there was a yearly DO here. Unfortunately, I already booked a Sat, Sun, Mon weekend trip to Iguazu for the full moon. I'd be interested in the dinner on the night of the 31st if it's possible to participate in just one event.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 6:43 am

Have confirmed flights and looking forward to seeing everyone again!!
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:52 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by unfswim
Have confirmed flights and looking forward to seeing everyone again!!
Excellent !!! I will list you as confirmed. ^
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by CubsGirl
Just booked flight and looking forward to it!
Outstanding !!! Ive moved you to the Confirmed list.... @:-) ^ :-:
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TropicalTripper
I moved to B.A. at the end of last September and I didn't realize there was a yearly DO here. Unfortunately, I already booked a Sat, Sun, Mon weekend trip to Iguazu for the full moon. I'd be interested in the dinner on the night of the 31st if it's possible to participate in just one event.
Of Course.... there is no minimum event requirement for this Do... I will list you as confirmed...... ^
Old Jul 17, 2012, 5:28 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
I just booked flights so please move me to CONFIRMED.
Looking forward to the beef and Malbec!
Old Jul 18, 2012, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cliburn
I just booked flights so please move me to CONFIRMED.
Looking forward to the beef and Malbec!
Cool... great to have you on board !!!
Old Jul 18, 2012, 1:05 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
I was going to suggest to Alex that for a change of pace that next year the date be pushed back another month to Columbus Day weekend. It would be slightly warmer in EZE and would give those a chance who can't make this particular weekend an opportunity to come to the do.
what a great idea^
Old Jul 18, 2012, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
what a great idea^
This has been requested before.... Im open to considering this but it will depend on "popular demand".....
Old Jul 18, 2012, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by mnmag
I would like to be added as a 'maybe' -- just getting around to planning things post- 'dropoff child @ college'!
Sadly, I won't be in attendance this year -- maybe next yr!

I would be in favor of a Columbus Day w/end DO!
Old Jul 18, 2012, 2:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
This has been requested before.... Im open to considering this but it will depend on "popular demand".....
No need to to clutter up this thread with that discussion now, but maybe after this year's do, you could to a survey. I've talked to quite a few people over the years who would welcome an opportunity to do this if the dates were different.

I can't make it this year, but I hope you have a great time and I'll be thinking of you all from the beach in Hawaii.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 2:45 pm
YLW

Programs: AS AC AA SPG IHG Gold
Originally Posted by YLW
As much as we tried, we can't make it to EZE this year, so please take us off the list. And that weekend is always going to be difficult for me. I would never suggest moving the date, as it is clearly a good one for so many, and it's TRADITION!

But would it be possible to do an "extra" DO on Memorial Day weekend (Canuck Thanksgiving) one year? I don't mean to hijack this thread, but should we start another, to see if we have enough interest? And (perhaps the more important question) would Alex be willing to convene a second DO?
If there will be a Cow Do on Memorial Day weekend in 2013, this is my notification of 3 confirmations, and maybe 2 more!
Old Jul 19, 2012, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ILuvParis
No need to to clutter up this thread with that discussion now, but maybe after this year's do, you could to a survey. I've talked to quite a few people over the years who would welcome an opportunity to do this if the dates were different.

I can't make it this year, but I hope you have a great time and I'll be thinking of you all from the beach in Hawaii.
Good idea, I will start this survey after this years 'hostilities' are over....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.