Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Frequent Traveler University-NYC April 30th, 2011 (EVENT IS NOW FULL)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frequent Traveler University-NYC April 30th, 2011 (EVENT IS NOW FULL)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2011, 7:08 am

Would really like to attend. Was just wondering how big is their parking lot if someone wants to drive in? Are there any independent garages nearby?
Old Mar 26, 2011, 8:22 am

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
Just looked at the scheduled discussions; very nice topics, excited about attending. ^
Old Mar 26, 2011, 9:42 am
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Originally Posted by scentcrazy
Would really like to attend. Was just wondering how big is their parking lot if someone wants to drive in? Are there any independent garages nearby?
From the hotel's webpage:

Parking Costs at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel

$9 - $17 USD per day for hotel guests
$20 USD per day to park your vehicle overnight

From About.com:
Parking in Downtown Flushing, Queens

* There is a large municipal lot at 37th Avenue and Union Street. The price is right at this two-level garage. There is smaller municipal lot next to the LIRR at 41 Avenue, just west of Main Street. Another small lot is on Prince Street, between 38 and 39 Avenues, which can often be a nightmare to navigate.
* There are several private parking lots, like the one across from the Flushing Mall at Prince and 39th Avenue.

Last edited by lili; Mar 26, 2011 at 9:47 am
Old Mar 26, 2011, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
(next in line)

Uggh. Trying to pay with a credit card. Click on Mastercard icon, enter all the info, UNclick PayPal box at the bottom, click continue, get the following message: “You've already registered this email address with PayPal. Enter your password to log in.” When I return to the payment page, all my info is gone. Very frustrating. Any suggestions other than using a different email address? Thanks.
Old Mar 26, 2011, 9:13 pm

lili-

Thank you very much. Going to try my chances at the hotel.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 7:32 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
(next in line)

Uggh. Trying to pay with a credit card. Click on Mastercard icon, enter all the info, UNclick PayPal box at the bottom, click continue, get the following message: “You've already registered this email address with PayPal. Enter your password to log in.” When I return to the payment page, all my info is gone. Very frustrating. Any suggestions other than using a different email address? Thanks.
we will try and assist you...stay tuned.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by beaubo
Are spots still available? Please include me!
Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by zoonil
Are spots still available? Please include me!
Just registered!
Old Mar 29, 2011, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA, BA, SIA, UA, CO
On the registration page, it says "I need a hotel room (set to 1 for booking details!)" and the price is free. Does this mean we get to stay at the hotel room for free for two nights?
Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:21 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by daiseee
are there still hotel rooms available at the group rate?
I will send out the hotel reservation link again shortly. There are only a handful of rooms left

Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
(next in line)

Please contact me at [email protected] and I will assist you.

You could try to switch browsers first

Originally Posted by heacp
On the registration page, it says "I need a hotel room (set to 1 for booking details!)" and the price is free. Does this mean we get to stay at the hotel room for free for two nights?
No, unfortunately rooms are 139 a night. Booking link will be sent out shortly
Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:23 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

UPDATE

Folks,

Thank you so much for signing up! There are now only around 25 seats available for sale.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
tommy, i know someone who was going to sign up but when clicked on the link it said the rate expired yesterday re: hotel.

cheers.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
tommy, i know someone who was going to sign up but when clicked on the link it said the rate expired yesterday re: hotel.

cheers.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 7:14 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Trying to pay with a credit card. Click on Mastercard icon, enter all the info, UNclick PayPal box at the bottom, click continue, get the following message: “You've already registered this email address with PayPal. Enter your password to log in.” When I return to the payment page, all my info is gone. Very frustrating. Any suggestions other than using a different email address? Thanks.
Originally Posted by beaubo
Originally Posted by tommy777
Please contact me at [email protected] and I will assist you.
Thank you both very much but not necessary. I’ve been away without a computer for a few days, sorry for the tardy reply. I registered on 3/27 (the day before I left) by using a different email address. Thanks again.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 1:44 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

So, I will be arriving in JFK around midnight on Friday; "Thursday night", so anybody planning on doing anything in the wee hours on Friday morning?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.