Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ThankYou Airline or Hotel Transfer Errors

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2023, 5:58 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
I am getting an error while trying to loginto thankyou.com to transfer to miles.
anything else execpt the miles transfer works

https://online.citi.com/US/ag/error

citi gives me an endless loop error , its stuck at this link and a white page without content

anybody has the same problem?
Old Nov 3, 2023, 7:39 am

same thing for me
in CITI APP popup "Rewards detail are unavaible"
I called the CITI and they didn’t believe me
Old Nov 5, 2023, 9:20 pm

Programs: Amex FHR elite travel agent, Ritz Stars, Hyatt Prive, Four Seasons Preferred Partner and others
I'm getting "When we tried to complete your Points Transfer, we encountered a system error. Please try again or contact Customer Service for help." When transfering to qatar. Anyone else get this error?
Old Nov 11, 2023, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by derpelikan
I am getting an error while trying to loginto thankyou.com to transfer to miles.
anything else execpt the miles transfer works
citi gives me an endless loop error , its stuck at this link and a white page without content
anybody has the same problem?
are you found a solution to the problem ?
Old Nov 28, 2023, 1:28 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
no solution

Originally Posted by Defis
are you found a solution to the problem ?
nope. missed out on the transfer to qatar due to this glitch.
need to email citi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.