Community
Wiki Posts
Search

points purchased from daily getaway

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 7:06 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer, US Air DM, VelocityRewards, Hertz Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat
Still waiting here. Anyone got an email address to email them , would rather do this than spend 1/2 hour on the phone!
Old May 1, 2018, 1:56 pm

I purschase 55000 point from daily getaway, and the point just deposited to my account yesterday. I try to book 1 night in week at Chicago location, but every time i hit on point redemption. It show me this message "Your assigned Loyalty Program cannot be used for Choice Privileges Reward Nights"? I try every single stated in US and every single one show me the same message. I never book with Choice before so do you need to call in or you can book the night over the website, any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Old May 1, 2018, 2:04 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by newdaybegin
I purschase 55000 point from daily getaway, and the point just deposited to my account yesterday. I try to book 1 night in week at Chicago location, but every time i hit on point redemption. It show me this message "Your assigned Loyalty Program cannot be used for Choice Privileges Reward Nights"? I try every single stated in US and every single one show me the same message. I never book with Choice before so do you need to call in or you can book the night over the website, any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Set your earning preference to choice points. That should fix it.
Brendan and boxo like this.
Old May 1, 2018, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by nsx
Set your earning preference to choice points. That should fix it.
OMG you are the best, thank you so much!!!!!
Brendan likes this.
Old May 9, 2018, 10:49 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Missing Daily Getaway Points

Originally Posted by burmans
Still waiting here. Anyone got an email address to email them , would rather do this than spend 1/2 hour on the phone!
My apologies that your Daily Getaways points have not yet arrived in your account. Can you please private message me with your member number and phone number so we can look into this matter for you?
Old May 22, 2018, 4:02 am

Programs: AA, AGR, Choice Gold, CitiPrestige, TYP
My points still have not posted. I’ve called and tweeted several times with no response. Non existent customer service. At my wits end here.
Old May 22, 2018, 8:59 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by trsny
My points still have not posted. I’ve called and tweeted several times with no response. Non existent customer service. At my wits end here.
Please accept my apologies that your Daily Getaways points have not posted to your account. I know this is important and I want to make sure you receive your points as quickly as possible. Would you be so kind as to private message us with your Choice Privileges member number so we can check into this for you? If you would also include your phone number and mailing address for account verification purposes in your private message. It would be greatly appreciated.
Old May 22, 2018, 9:14 am

Angry

Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels
Please accept my apologies that your Daily Getaways points have not posted to your account. I know this is important and I want to make sure you receive your points as quickly as possible. Would you be so kind as to private message us with your Choice Privileges member number so we can check into this for you? If you would also include your phone number and mailing address for account verification purposes in your private message. It would be greatly appreciated.
I already sent that information via DM on Twitter and have got zero response, so what makes it any different if I send the same information over Flyer Talk? I just got off the phone again with your "customer service rep" and they insist that if the points don't post to my account within 10 days I have to resolve it with Daily Getaways. That is not what is on the confirmation email which clearly states, "If you do not receive your points within 10 business days of purchase, please contact the Choice Service Center at 1-800-300-8800." This is the number I'm calling and I'm getting nowhere.

This is terrible customer service.
Old May 23, 2018, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels
I sent you a DM.

Any suggestions from Flyer Talkers here on how to resolve this before going to my credit card to dispute? Thanks.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 6:05 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
They are back for sale in May.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GUWonder
They are back for sale in May.
Have the sale dates been announced? I didn't see it on their website.

One of the stranger aspects of this promo is that, as a traveler, I sometimes have a hard time "being available" to buy the deals. I missed one promo because I was booked on a flight at the same time. Another time, I had to set an alarm and wake up in the middle of the night in Hong Kong to get my points. Since I already have some May travel days booked, I'm already worried.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 7:08 am

The email I got... Preview Offers April 29th, live sale May 6th.
https://contentsharing.net/actions/e...yPXXbs6WJv4Su2
Old Mar 7, 2019, 1:41 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by iahphx
Have the sale dates been announced? I didn't see it on their website.

One of the stranger aspects of this promo is that, as a traveler, I sometimes have a hard time "being available" to buy the deals. I missed one promo because I was booked on a flight at the same time. Another time, I had to set an alarm and wake up in the middle of the night in Hong Kong to get my points. Since I already have some May travel days booked, I'm already worried.
I would guess that May 6-10 are days where I would want a reliable internet connection at the typical sales time of the day.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 12:43 am

I know this isn't exactly the right forum, but does anyone happen to have spare Choice points from last year's sale? I need 4-5 nights in April and am all out, so would appreciate it if someone can 'advance' me the points until the sal this year. Or we can work out some sort of trade - I have plenty of other air miles and hotel points. Please PM me if this seems agreeable. Thanks
Old Mar 10, 2019, 1:06 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by abcx
I know this isn't exactly the right forum, but does anyone happen to have spare Choice points from last year's sale? I need 4-5 nights in April and am all out, so would appreciate it if someone can 'advance' me the points until the sal this year. Or we can work out some sort of trade - I have plenty of other air miles and hotel points. Please PM me if this seems agreeable. Thanks
Is buying the bulk of the points directly from Choice at $15 per set of 2000 points a bad deal for you? That is what I would do usually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.