Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Best Rate Guarantee is offering free room again!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Best Rate Guarantee is offering free room again!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2016, 8:22 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels
When I have had this issue in the past, I have emailed the best rate team directly at: [email protected]

They have always handled and fixed the issue within one business day. This situation will actually benefit you, since you will get points and a qualified stay. If you signed up for the summer promotion, then this will also get you half way to the $50 gift card. The points will not be taken away from you after the refund goes through.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by krzysz
My reservation rate had been adjusted to 0. This is what was shown on the Choice website and also in the email with the reservation reminder I received a few days before the arrival. I showed the print-out of the reminder during check-in but to no avail. My CC had been charged by the hotel by that time.

I emailed a complaint to Choice on Sunday and I am still waiting for their response.
Sounds like someone at the hotel is playing shenanigans.

I would call/email the brg department specifically as thunder mentioned. I believe the number is on the email they send you advising if your brg was successful or not. Your going to get much quicker results than choice generic customer service department.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.