Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

5/24 count (may) now include Chase business cards?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2023, 8:37 am

Location: Manhattan, Palm Beach Island, San Francisco, Boston, & Hong Kong
Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by txpenny
I forgot what this thread is about...
Agreed lol. The title of this thread is:

So far it seems that this is not the case for all users. However, for JPM Private Bank clients and their friends(?), it seems that 5/24 may no longer apply at all.
Old May 17, 2023, 8:48 am

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
This thread is about the possibility that Chase biz cards might have started counting toward 5/24 (which if correct would be a game changer for many people).

On topic (to summarize): Approximately November 2022 (time of OP on this thread) there were 2 or 3 reports of Chase recon agents stating that Chase biz cards counted toward 5/24. Subsequently there have NOT been any additional reports and many reports of approvals when over 5/24 including Chase biz cards.

(May be) off-topic: It’s actually good that this thread is forgettable, it should be relegated to page 136 of this forum and it should be long forgotten. Even the thought of Chase including biz cards is unpleasant .
txpenny likes this.
Old May 17, 2023, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
On topic (to summarize): Approximately November 2022 (time of OP on this thread) there were 2 or 3 reports of Chase recon agents stating that Chase biz cards counted toward 5/24. Subsequently there have NOT been any additional reports and many reports of approvals when over 5/24 including Chase biz cards.
Just to get the thread back on topic...P2 was at 3/24 or 6/24 with chase business cards, was auto-approved for a card on 5/15...so we are still good
sdsearch and Dr Jabadski like this.
Old May 17, 2023, 4:10 pm

As another data point, was approved yesterday for the IHG Business card, was at 4/24 or 6/24 with Chase business cards. Had to call because I unfroze Equifax (last CB Chase pulled from for me), but they wanted to pull Experian. Was basically auto-approved when I called in to let them know I unfroze Experian and they resubmitted the app.
sdsearch likes this.
Old May 18, 2023, 10:32 am
RNE

Originally Posted by Schnit
Did I miss something?
Problems Combining Points

Because it's so forgettable.
Old May 18, 2023, 11:02 am

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by RNE
… Because it's so forgettable.
Good on you , for me it’s because I’m old .

GUWonder, sdsearch and RNE like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.