Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2016, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by jcb193
I applied for four United Chase cards (fought with reconsideration line and got them all, despite exceeding the Chase CC limit). I put quick $2000 spend on all four of them (and paid within 2 days), but one of them I continued to use. That is the only one that has had the 50,000pts post yet. Do you know if CC companies are getting savvy enough to make the points runners wait for their points, but the people that use the card for everyday use, get the points post right away?
Are you asking the question
Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?
Old May 2, 2016, 5:14 pm

Programs: Skymiles
Originally Posted by beltway
Are you asking the question
Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?
No, I am asking if people who use the card "normally" have points post faster than those that are doing a quick hit to the card, and then off to the next credit card.
Old May 23, 2016, 9:29 am

Has anyone been able to successfully match to 50k after applying for 30k offer ? I was declined asking me for targeted offer code from the mail.
Old Jun 5, 2016, 7:22 pm

Holy crap! I just logged into my MileagePlus accoutn and got an offer for a whopping 70K in points after $3K spend in 3 months. I don't know if anyone got the same offer. 5K more for authorized user spend. The only bad thing is $95 AF is not waived.
Old Jun 5, 2016, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by Venomous West
Holy crap! I just logged into my MileagePlus accoutn and got an offer for a whopping 70K in points after $3K spend in 3 months. I don't know if anyone got the same offer. 5K more for authorized user spend. The only bad thing is $95 AF is not waived.
Same here, but mine included a 50 off first purchase. Sadly, I am sure I will not be accepted because of chase's 5/24 rule
Old Jun 5, 2016, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by raccah
Same here, but mine included a 50 off first purchase. Sadly, I am sure I will not be accepted because of chase's 5/24 rule
Must be nice! I'm in the same boat, I've been getting denied left and right and my last Mileage Explorer app hasn't passed 24 months yet. Don't know if that affects anything.
Old Jun 5, 2016, 7:55 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
My business application was not denied even as I had way more than 5/24. It was pending for a few weeks and then the card arrived.
Old Jun 5, 2016, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by blitzen
My business application was not denied even as I had way more than 5/24. It was pending for a few weeks and then the card arrived.
It sounds as if you applied before 5/22, when the new rule allegedly kicked in.
Old Jun 6, 2016, 5:29 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by beltway
It sounds as if you applied before 5/22, when the new rule allegedly kicked in.
That is true. Let's see if the rules were actually changed.
Old Jun 6, 2016, 8:19 am

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
$95.00 for 70,000 miles, take that any day,,
Old Jun 7, 2016, 4:24 pm

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
Please post any data points of applying after may 22 for the United business card and being over 5/24 (note any business cards or recent cards that might not show up). (approvals or denials). collecting data points.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 5:11 pm

I applied on 6/3. Got a target offer on my United Airlines account page after logged in for the home run grand prize of 70,000 + $50 statement credit.

I have a FICO score over 800 and was DENIED due to having opened 6 cards in the last 24 months.

Chase is leaving a real bad taste in my mouth and I am resolved to be patient and waiting it out and when the time is right sticking it too them real good.

Don't target me and then waste a credit pull for nothing because of these senseless, idiot, policies.

Game on Chase.
Old Jun 8, 2016, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by rover4618
I applied on 6/3. Got a target offer on my United Airlines account page after logged in for the home run grand prize of 70,000 + $50 statement credit.

I have a FICO score over 800 and was DENIED due to having opened 6 cards in the last 24 months.

Chase is leaving a real bad taste in my mouth and I am resolved to be patient and waiting it out and when the time is right sticking it too them real good.

Don't target me and then waste a credit pull for nothing because of these senseless, idiot, policies.

Game on Chase.
Were you targeted for a 70k business card? Or personal?
Old Jun 8, 2016, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by blitzen
Were you targeted for a 70k business card? Or personal?
Me bad mea culpas. I'm subscribed to both the business and personal card thread and Chase has me so bent that I responded here but was referring to the personal card
Old Jun 12, 2016, 6:52 am

Maybe this is a dumb question... but do you need to live and work in the US to get this card? I'm a US citizen but have lived outside the US for awhile, so no income there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.