Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2013, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by MarkMColo
I think the reference was to jsmithv's post #76. However, you should try the method outlined in the OP first.
Thanks for the clarification!

I had tried the OP's method several times on several diff browsers and comps with no luck. I just tried using the method in #76, but will have to wait for a decision though. I have a feeling that I'll likely have to move some credit around for the approval.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 12:24 am
LHG

Programs: AS MVP Gold and hotel status through their credit cards as needed :)
logged in to UA and clicked on business club card then switched back to explorer card and the 50K offer was there. Applied and got the pending blah blah blah note. will see
I have a lot of chase cards already, both personal and business.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by kissdisap

I had tried the OP's method several times on several diff browsers and comps with no luck. I just tried using the method in #76, but will have to wait for a decision though. I have a feeling that I'll likely have to move some credit around for the approval.
Good luck!
Old Aug 9, 2013, 3:30 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by anime333
Unable to get it to work in any browser using incognito, cleared cookies, etc. Perhaps because I already own the personal version of this card? Only getting the 30K offer.
Having the personal version of the card has no effect. I have a personal United Card and I see the 50K business offer when I log into my account.
Old Aug 11, 2013, 6:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by Long Islander
The welcome package never refers to the bonus. Just call them and say you can't remember whether the 50k mile bonus required $1k of spend or $2 and you'll get confirmation of the 50k mile bonus.
That's great advice generally for these bonus offers.
Old Aug 11, 2013, 9:00 pm
LHG

Update: My Business UA card has appeared in my chase credit card page, so I was obviously approved for it. They gave me a bigger line of credit than my recent Ink plus card!
Old Aug 11, 2013, 9:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by LHG
Update: My Business UA card has appeared in my chase credit card page, so I was obviously approved for it. They gave me a bigger line of credit than my recent Ink plus card!
How many is a lot of chase cards you have? Did you apply for a personal same day as well? When was your last set of cc apps? Thanks
Old Aug 11, 2013, 11:56 pm
LHG

I have 5 personal and 3 business cards now. Got a second Ink Business during the 60K week about 6 weeks ago, and Hyatt card last Feb. About to cancel the UA club card (end of the first year free) this month, so will drop down to 4 plus 3.
Old Aug 12, 2013, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by LHG
did you call recon line for the card?
Old Aug 12, 2013, 10:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by LHG
I have 5 personal and 3 business cards now. Got a second Ink Business during the 60K week about 6 weeks ago, and Hyatt card last Feb. About to cancel the UA club card (end of the first year free) this month, so will drop down to 4 plus 3.
Do you have any other recent apps/open accounts from other banks?
Old Aug 13, 2013, 8:50 am

Programs: United 1K
Tried it numerous times going back and forth - still getting the 30K offer.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by jaguar
Tried it numerous times going back and forth - still getting the 30K offer.
I have the same issue for me and my wife. I am trying since last 2 months.. but no luck.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 11:53 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Plat
I just got a targeted offer in my mail for 50k for the personal. Can this be used on the business as well?
Old Aug 13, 2013, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by kissdisap

I actually didn't get a chance to call the recon line sooner, but when going through the prompts, it said I'd been approved. I pressed 0 to speak to an agent who confirmed the 50k after $2k spend!

Thanks again for the help!!
Old Aug 17, 2013, 1:26 pm

Programs: United MP, American AAdvantage, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Originally Posted by LHG
logged in to UA and clicked on business club card then switched back to explorer card and the 50K offer was there. Applied and got the pending blah blah blah note. will see
I have a lot of chase cards already, both personal and business.
Did the same thing, logged into united.com, clicked business product -> business club card and clicked, switched to business explorer card. Waited for about 1 sec for loading and there it was, 50K miles after 2K spend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.