Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink® from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2014, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by zipo
no auto renew
My membership was renewed automatically. I paid the Ink Plus annual fee at the end of August, and I got a new Lounge Club card in the mail last week. However, I didn't receive one for my husband, an authorized user. I just used the invitation code to apply for him again.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 9:50 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by aujusco
Originally Posted by zipo
no auto renew
My membership was renewed automatically. I paid the Ink Plus annual fee at the end of August, and I got a new Lounge Club card in the mail last week. However, I didn't receive one for my husband, an authorized user. I just used the invitation code to apply for him again.
+1. My LC membership was also auto renewed.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by wholeinone04
I just signed up for the Lounge benefit for one of my AU's but I'm about to cancel my IB card (and therefore his IB card too) so that I don't have to pay the AF.

I've already gotten the lounge club membership in the mail for my AU so will I still be able to use his two free passes once I cancel the IB?
I read somewhere that it is ok.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 12:38 pm

Need help on Lounge Club access in Frankfurt

I have an ink bold card and going to apply for a Lounge Club membership which entitles 2 complimentary access.

I have a loooong layover in Frankfurt and I plan to use those 2 passes with my daughter. However, when I look at the website, it states 3 hours maximum stay.

I want to know how strict the lounge is to enforce this 3 hours limit? Do they actually ask you to leave? Is the lounge worthwhile?
Old Oct 15, 2014, 12:50 pm

If the layover is long enough, why not use the time to get out and see Frankfurt? The city is a short ride on the train and even a layover of 6-7 hours would be enough to see some of the city and maybe grab a bite to eat.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 10:47 pm

I originally thought we would go out to the city, but a friend told me not to bother.

We will arrive Frankfurt on a Sunday at 5:30am and leave again at 1:30pm. I was told sunrise in the winter at about 8:00am and most places are either closed on Sunday or open late. If we want to leave the airport, we also have to bring winter coats just for those few hours (we are on our way to Egypt). Also, I was told Frankfurt is not the safest place in the world.

Given all that, I figure we just hang around til boarding time. So, a lounge will be a better place to go.

Would you suggest otherwise? Thanks.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 11:34 am

at the sky lounge in frankfurt airport, I was never told how long I could stay . I had 4 hour lay ever and enjoyed the lounge although I had to take a train and walk a lot. It had lots of things to enjoy and drink.

But it was different experience at Bangkok airport, I was repeated warned about 2 hour stay limit by the lounge agents. She kept saying only 2 hour, 2 hour 2 hour at least 4 times. Tried 2, one didn't even have toilet, forget shower. So I went to a different one which had shower and food but same 2 hour time limit warnings
Old Nov 17, 2014, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by lililolo
I originally thought we would go out to the city, but a friend told me not to bother.
Would you suggest otherwise? Thanks.
The airport train will also go to Mainz (west of airport). A friendly tourist city.

http://www.mainz.de/WGAPublisher/onl...5v9f3q.en.html
Old Nov 18, 2014, 12:44 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Does the lounge card need to be activated before use?
Old Nov 18, 2014, 11:38 am

Originally Posted by hightide
Does the lounge card need to be activated before use?
No it doesn't need activation.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 1:03 am

Should I order 2 free lounge pass before the end of this year (Dec 31, 2014? By doing so, I can get another 2 lounge pass for next year until Dec 31. 2015? Any one tried with Ink cash?
Thanks
Old Dec 26, 2014, 1:05 am

Originally Posted by lililolo
I have an ink bold card and going to apply for a Lounge Club membership which entitles 2 complimentary access.

I have a loooong layover in Frankfurt and I plan to use those 2 passes with my daughter. However, when I look at the website, it states 3 hours maximum stay.

I want to know how strict the lounge is to enforce this 3 hours limit? Do they actually ask you to leave? Is the lounge worthwhile?
go to the sky lounge. you will have to walk and take a train to other terminal but worth it. stayed for about 3 hrs and good food. The agent didn't tell me how long we can stay.

In BKK, the stay limit is 2 hour max.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
Should I order 2 free lounge pass before the end of this year (Dec 31, 2014? By doing so, I can get another 2 lounge pass for next year until Dec 31. 2015? Any one tried with Ink cash?
Thanks
You don't 'order' lounge passes. You activate your Lounge Pass membership online and it is good for 2 visits during the next 12 months, starting with the month you received your card. If you originally rec. your Ink card in July, 2014 your two visits must occur before July 2015. You activate your Ink card on their website and they will mail you a card. If you keep your Ink card, pay the annual fee, you can get another 2 visits over the next 12 months.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by philemer
You don't 'order' lounge passes. You activate your Lounge Pass membership online and it is good for 2 visits during the next 12 months, starting with the month you received your card. If you originally rec. your Ink card in July, 2014 your two visits must occur before July 2015. You activate your Ink card on their website and they will mail you a card. If you keep your Ink card, pay the annual fee, you can get another 2 visits over the next 12 months.
limit 2 passes every calender year right? I paid fee 3 months ago on my IB, so I have until end of this month to activate it?
Wonder if this also works on IN cash biz card?
Old Dec 26, 2014, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
limit 2 passes every calender year right? I paid fee 3 months ago on my IB, so I have until end of this month to activate it?
Wonder if this also works on IN cash biz card?
Reread my post. It is NOT based on calendar year.
[Edit: you do only get 2 per calendar year but it may be Jan-Dec, Mar-Feb, etc, depending on your card eff. date. ]

Last edited by philemer; Dec 27, 2014 at 9:38 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.