Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink® from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2014, 10:09 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
... Hopefully
No need to hope. Check the Toronto lounge description to see. At the lounges in BKK you will see this:

Conditions:

International flights only - Maximum 2 hour stay - Children 2 years and under are admitted free - Non-smoking.
...is there anything similar included in the description of the lounge you would use in Toronto?
Old Apr 7, 2014, 5:40 pm

That stinks.

I have a 5 hr layover in Toronto YYZ in August. Not enough time to see the city, but long enough that I'll want a lounge to hang out in. Hopefully Toronto isn't like Bangkok.
The agent couldn't speak or understand any English other than telling me 2 hour only over four times . I kept telling her yes I understood. She pointed me to the chairs. Lol. Took a shower and ate something. I had 5 hour lay over
Old May 20, 2014, 6:30 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
I applied for Lounge Club in Jan 2014 and forgot all about it since I didn't have an immediate use for it. Now I have a trip coming up that I can use the card but I can't find it anywhere. I need to report it lost and have a replacement card sent to me. Preferably sent to me in Australia where I am right now.

Does anyone have a way to contact a live human by phone?

This number 1-866-263-4292 is only a machine that asks for name & address to have an enrollment form sent to you.

Calling Chase Ink was a waste of time, they don't have access to Lounge Club memberships.

Calling the main Lounge Club number was also a waste of time, they said that they don't have access to people who enroll via credit cards.
Old May 24, 2014, 6:11 pm

Anybody know for sure when LC passes renew or expire? I signed up for the Ink Bold 10/2012 but forgot about the Lounge Pass until recently. I just got my LC card 3/2014. How long are those 2 lounge visits good for and when do they renew? 10/2014? 12/31/2014? 3/2015? And to get 2 new visits, do I have to contact them again, or will they renew on my card automatically?
Bump again.

I plan on using 2 passes this August. I have another flight in late December and return early January. When do I get 2 new passes?
Old May 25, 2014, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
I plan on using 2 passes this August. I have another flight in late December and return early January. When do I get 2 new passes?
The card usually auto-renews annually. Lounge Club will send a new card about a month before the old one expires.

The card has the expiration date on it.
Old May 25, 2014, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by sechs
The card usually auto-renews annually. Lounge Club will send a new card about a month before the old one expires.

The card has the expiration date on it.
So if the card is renewed, then each card only only be swiped twice for free, then? Meaning once I use up my 2 swipes, I'll be charged for the next use until a new card arrives?
Old May 25, 2014, 4:58 pm

So if the card is renewed, then each card only only be swiped twice for free, then? Meaning once I use up my 2 swipes, I'll be charged for the next use until a new card arrives?
Yes!
Old May 28, 2014, 2:15 am

Can someone confirm if we get 2 free passes per card or per account? What I wanted to know is do I get charge if the authorized user uses her 2 free passes after I already used my 2 free passes?
Old May 28, 2014, 7:14 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by asiantraveler
Can someone confirm if we get 2 free passes per card or per account? What I wanted to know is do I get charge if the authorized user uses her 2 free passes after I already used my 2 free passes?
2 free passes per card. I just got the lounge cards for myself and my wife - and she is just an authorized user (or employee) on my Bold account.
Old May 28, 2014, 7:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
some of the lounges from this card has 2 hour stay limit. In bangkok, you will be told 2 hour. I was told 2 hour limit at least 4 times by the desk agent.
bad luck I guess, as we have used BKK lounge numerous times and they never mentioned 2 hour limit...we have stayed longer that 2 hours on many occassions there with no issues
Old May 29, 2014, 2:46 pm

What would happen if I added a fake name as an AU on my chase IB and then signed up for lounge club membership for them? I'm assuming this would work ok until I went to a lounge and tried to use the card. Would they care/check the name on the card or ask to see ID or how does that all work?
Old May 29, 2014, 3:11 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Originally Posted by wholeinone04
What would happen if I added a fake name as an AU on my chase IB and then signed up for lounge club membership for them? I'm assuming this would work ok until I went to a lounge and tried to use the card. Would they care/check the name on the card or ask to see ID or how does that all work?
In my experience, they check against the boarding pass.

So, it might be easier to not try and defraud them.
Old May 31, 2014, 11:09 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
I have an Ink Bold and an Ink Plus card. I just applied for the Lounge card under the Ink Bold today (5/31). I plan to apply for the Lounge card under the Ink Plus tomorrow (6/1) in hopes that I will not get confused when they arrive as they will probably have different expiration dates? Does the Lounge card state which credit card it is tied to? Also, should I use a different e-mail for my other lounge card or is it ok to use the same e-mail?
Old May 31, 2014, 11:28 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CC, Hyatt & IHG
Originally Posted by hightide
I have an Ink Bold and an Ink Plus card. I just applied for the Lounge card under the Ink Bold today (5/31). I plan to apply for the Lounge card under the Ink Plus tomorrow (6/1) in hopes that I will not get confused when they arrive as they will probably have different expiration dates? Does the Lounge card state which credit card it is tied to? Also, should I use a different e-mail for my other lounge card or is it ok to use the same e-mail?
They may have the same expiration date. I just write with a Sharpie after I use so that I don't get confused.
Old May 31, 2014, 1:30 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ChuckHH
They may have the same expiration date. I just write with a Sharpie after I use so that I don't get confused.
Good idea, thanks

If I call Chase, would they know which lounge card is tied to which account? (as I want to make sure I use the lounge card tied to the account I'm going to close first)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.