Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink® from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2014, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
limit 2 passes every calender year right? I paid fee 3 months ago on my IB, so I have until end of this month to activate it?
Wonder if this also works on IN cash biz card?
I dont think this is a benefit for Ink Cash card which is no fee card.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 1:52 pm

I just found out I could apply Lounge card for additional of folks in my family without adding them as AU from my same ink plus account. Since its has applied from one chase ink account I'm not sure if all 4 lounge cards still considers 2 passes as total or separate free 2 passes for each lounge card.

Has anyone experienced this adding more lounge cards to friends/family without adding them to your ink AU ?
Old Feb 5, 2015, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Furyleader
I just found out I could apply Lounge card for additional of folks in my family without adding them as AU from my same ink plus account. Since its has applied from one chase ink account I'm not sure if all 4 lounge cards still considers 2 passes as total or separate free 2 passes for each lounge card.

Has anyone experienced this adding more lounge cards to friends/family without adding them to your ink AU ?
I'm not sure exactly what you're saying & I've never added folks to an acct. But you will not get more than 2 free visits per Ink card per use year. Call them and double ck. my answer but i'd be shocked if I was wrong.

Last edited by philemer; Feb 5, 2015 at 5:53 pm
Old Feb 6, 2015, 3:04 am

I got a LC card last April from my Ink Bold card. I cancelled my IB in October. Is my LC pass still good until April? Or didn't expire when I closed the IB? Expire at the end of 2014?

I now have an Ink Plus. If i don't have any immediate plan to use the LC now, should I hold off requesting a new one? I remember it expiring 1 year after getting it. Is that correct?
Old Feb 20, 2015, 12:14 am

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I got a LC card last April from my Ink Bold card. I cancelled my IB in October. Is my LC pass still good until April? Or didn't expire when I closed the IB? Expire at the end of 2014?

I now have an Ink Plus. If i don't have any immediate plan to use the LC now, should I hold off requesting a new one? I remember it expiring 1 year after getting it. Is that correct?
Bump.

Will my card from last year be valid 1 year after it was issued? Or is it just trash? I just applied for another one with my newer Ink Plus. I cancelled the Bold.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
Bump.

Will my card from last year be valid 1 year after it was issued? Or is it just trash? I just applied for another one with my newer Ink Plus. I cancelled the Bold.
Once you cancel your IB the LC card is fini. Throw it away. That's what a rep told me a couple weeks ago when I called.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 4:42 pm

Programs: Hilton-Gold
I have both Ink & Bold cards and I have one Lounge Club card(thru Bold).

Do I need to get a second card for my Ink a/c?

Never mind: Got answer to my question - Yes, you can get a second card.

Last edited by concordian; Feb 27, 2015 at 4:52 pm Reason: Got clarification
Old Feb 27, 2015, 10:34 pm

this pass i received for ritz carlton card is the same you get from ink card.

i can use it for my family members too in lounge?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

this pass i received for ritz carlton card is the same you get from ink card.

i can use it for my family members too in lounge?
You get two free visits (one person twice or two people on one visit) per membership year. Anyone can show the card and sign the receipt, AFAIK. Are you going in with a relative or giving it to a relative?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 10:56 pm

Originally Posted by philemer
You get two free visits (one person twice or two people on one visit) per membership year. Anyone can show the card and sign the receipt, AFAIK. Are you going in with a relative or giving it to a relative?
I am talking about the lounge pass you get from Chase RITZ carlton card.
It is the same card you get from ink. Wonder if you can use it for family members traveling with you
Old Feb 27, 2015, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It is the same card you get from ink. Wonder if you can use it for family members traveling with you
We're talking about the same card--Lounge Club--2 free visits during your membership year. You can take anyone (read: one) in for free. Then future visits will cost you. Reread the wiki for more verification.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 12:43 am

Originally Posted by philemer
We're talking about the same card--Lounge Club--2 free visits during your membership year. You can take anyone (read: one) in for free. Then future visits will cost you. Reread the wiki for more verification.
But the one you get from RITZ has unlimited lounge visits. The ink pass is only 2 free a year
Old Feb 28, 2015, 7:58 am

As I understand it, Lounge Pass from the JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa has no limit on free guests. Limitations are dependant upon each individual lounge.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Jetlagged Traveler
As I understand it, Lounge Pass from the JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa has no limit on free guests. Limitations are dependant upon each individual lounge.
I had read it somewhere but I couldn't find it so I called to confirm:

In contrast with the Ink Lounge Club access which is 2 visits per year, the Ritz Lounge Club access is unlimited visits per year.

I didn't ask about guests.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by maxmnx
I had read it somewhere but I couldn't find it so I called to confirm:

In contrast with the Ink Lounge Club access which is 2 visits per year, the Ritz Lounge Club access is unlimited visits per year.

I didn't ask about guests.
Correct. From the information provided with my Ritz Visa card and from reading in the forum here, it appears that guests are determined by the individual lounge with no extra charge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.