Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
This thread is now archived.

Please continue the discussion here: Marriott Credit Card Offers (2016)
Print Wikipost

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2013, 8:17 pm

mistake

Last edited by flyer4512; Aug 2, 2013 at 9:26 pm
Old Aug 2, 2013, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Here is a 70K link that was on my Marriott page today when I logged in complete with Landing page

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/mar...emier/70p1ksh/
Same as the link listed in the wiki.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by beltway
Same as the link listed in the wiki.
It's not the same one as the Wiki defaults to 50k when you hit apply but thanks for your reply as that offer was targeted to me and when you cllicked on the link it had my information by default

That being said I deleted the link

What's odd is I just cancelled my 70K card, I doubt I could churn it again so fast but they did send me the offer so who knows
Old Aug 2, 2013, 10:41 pm

people, follow the wiki..it's there for a reason.

you need to log into your account first AND click on the 50K offer in your account first, THEN the 70k link in the wiki
Old Aug 3, 2013, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by istroke

you need to log into your account first AND click on the 50K offer in your account first, THEN the 70k link in the wiki
How about if the offer in your account is 70K , lol

BTW, I HATE your screename.............I'm sure it means something other than what it reminds me of
Old Aug 3, 2013, 9:39 am

Programs: DL, UA, lotsa hotels

That way it worked for me. The trick is to get to the 50K offer from the offer link on the LH side of the MW account home, then click on the WIKI LINK, not to change 50 to 70 in the 50K offer that comes up at first. Weird, but now my app is in!
Old Aug 5, 2013, 9:07 pm

"The offer you attempted to reach is no longer available". you are being redirected to our standard offer

This is what I get after following the wiki steps exactly.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by ftbargain
"The offer you attempted to reach is no longer available". you are being redirected to our standard offer

This is what I get after following the wiki steps exactly.
follow the wiki, as for step #5, click on the link https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/mar...emier/70p1ksh/
Old Aug 6, 2013, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by DrJohn999
... it worked for me.
Approved today over the phone. Will now see (well, more like in "4-6 weeks") if 70K points actually show up...
Old Aug 6, 2013, 9:42 pm

It seems worked and got instantly approved. Will double check 70k when calling to activate.

follow the wiki, as for step #5, click on the link https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/mar...emier/70p1ksh/
Old Aug 8, 2013, 12:52 pm

This AM I logged into my Marriott Rewards (to see my new free night cert that has landed) and found the 70,000 point offer right there on my account summary page, up from the 50,000 of earlier in the week.

At the moment it seems the "procedure" above, to get to the 70K offer, may not be necessary
Old Aug 9, 2013, 6:20 am

my status: received 140,000 points total and two free nights (applied for two accounts )

got approved for the 50,000 bonus and received card. while I was activating card I requested the extra 20,000 bonus. Lady said she would request it. Week later I received letter stating approved for 70,000 points

Found offer on wife's reward website for 70,000 and got approved and received card and activated.

my question is. Is there any way to make this deal sweeter. For southwest I was able to apply for more cards and wife and I both obtained the companion pass.
Does Marriott rewards have anything like that?
Old Aug 9, 2013, 8:27 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by terrydude47
Is there any way to make this deal sweeter.
On the redemption side, look in the Marriott forum for the thread about "Travel Packages".
Old Aug 9, 2013, 3:02 pm

Question about Chase and CSP / Marriott Rewards Premier

Hello,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I have a Chase Mileage Plus Club Card.

Today I was lured into signing up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred (40k points) card and the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier (40k points, $100 gift card after first purchase) card.

During the sign-up process it asked me if I would like to expedite the process by signing in with my Chase login. I did for both applications.

After signing up and reading an unrelated comment about an amex sign-up bait and switch where signing in with an amex account reduced the sign-up bonus I decided to check the fine print for the CSP.

It says: This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

* Did I screw up by signing in with my Chase account?

* Will I receive the sign-up bonuses if I fulfill the requirements?

To be clear, I have not had a CSP or Marriott Rewards Premiere card before, but I do have a Chase Mileage Plus Club card.

Thank you for your help.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 3:13 pm

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Question about Chase and CSP / Marriott Rewards Premier

1. No, you'll be fine. They ask you to login because it allows them to be able to quickly link your info with other accounts you may already have with them.

2. Having the United card will not effect your eligibility for the bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.