Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JP Morgan Palladium Card

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2012, 7:48 pm

Location: New Orleans on a sabattical. My roots are in Los Angeles.
Programs: Chase Palladium, AMEX Plat, UA Plat, AA EXP, HH/SPG G, PC plat
Originally Posted by brosnan6
Can you please expand on the United clubs benefit? Is this a straight membership they comp for cardholders or something else?
If so, that's a huge addition to the card. Add in concierge services; and I'm almost tempted now. Hotel benefits still weak; but it's a major step in the right direction for *A travellers.
Old May 1, 2012, 7:56 pm

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
Originally Posted by rizwank
If so, that's a huge addition to the card. Add in concierge services; and I'm almost tempted now. Hotel benefits still weak; but it's a major step in the right direction for *A travellers.
Just got off the phone with both concierge and customer service. Neither had any idea what I was talking about with regards to the GHA, but the customer service rep did confirm a United Club benefit and took my info to pass along to the appropriate department. She wasn't able to confirm if its a comped membership or some sort of special arrangement. Regardless, she said she'd call me back w/in 48 hrs to confirm enrollment
Old May 1, 2012, 8:00 pm

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by brosnan6
Can you please expand on the United clubs benefit? Is this a straight membership they comp for cardholders or something else?
I'm not sure what you mean by "straight" membership, it's access to the United Clubs (not sure of the mechanism) and I don't have the details yet ( but the concierge promised me an e-mail confirming all of the details by midnight and advised that my card will arrive in 7 to 10 days although they could rush it if I needed it rushed (which I didn't).

When I get the e-mail, I can post more details.

You could also call the concierge and ask for more details in the meantime if you want.
Old May 1, 2012, 8:07 pm

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
Originally Posted by jspira
I'm not sure what you mean by "straight" membership, it's access to the United Clubs (not sure of the mechanism) and I don't have the details yet ( but the concierge promised me an e-mail confirming all of the details by midnight and advised that my card will arrive in 7 to 10 days although they could rush it if I needed it rushed (which I didn't).

When I get the e-mail, I can post more details.

You could also call the concierge and ask for more details in the meantime if you want.
Straight membership = a membership that an individual would ordinarily buy, like the ones presented here: http://pss.united.com/web/en-US/cont...nge/rates.aspx . And such membership would come with the full United Club benefits any paying UC member would be afforded.

Other arrangement = some form of other entry mechanism, such as a priority pass. I know PP doesn't do United Club, but I mention it as an example of something along those lines that is not a direct UC membership but simply allows you access.
Old May 1, 2012, 9:39 pm
x00

Can someone share the application PDF & the fax # with me? Keep getting bounced to private banker dept.
Old May 1, 2012, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by x00
Can someone share the application PDF & the fax # with me? Keep getting bounced to private banker dept.
Just reading between the lines in some of these posts, I wonder if sending in an application without having a JPM PB account and banker will accomplish anything. It all depends on what JPM is doing behind the scenes once the application arrives.
Old May 1, 2012, 10:00 pm

Regarding the new UC benefit, the language is that I will receive a ,,complimentary United Red Carpet Club Lounge Access Card``.

(Obviously the memo about the club´s name change hasn´t gone out yet)
Old May 1, 2012, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by x00
Hope you get it done soon, ask the other guys who just got approved for the application. Looks like they're closing the gate.
Old May 1, 2012, 10:31 pm

Location: New Orleans on a sabattical. My roots are in Los Angeles.
Programs: Chase Palladium, AMEX Plat, UA Plat, AA EXP, HH/SPG G, PC plat
Originally Posted by 5DMarkIIguy
Hope you get it done soon, ask the other guys who just got approved for the application. Looks like they're closing the gate.
Can someone pm me the app too? I've been waiting, but if looks like there's a door closing...

btw, 5DMarkIIguy - what makes you think it's closing?
Old May 1, 2012, 10:47 pm

People were able to get an app emailed to them a month ago. Now, all you hear is private banking only. If you still have the pdf app, you can still apply. I think the application processing unit do not care if you have private banking relationship with jp morgan.
Old May 1, 2012, 11:04 pm

Programs: United Premier Silver, Delta Silver Medallion
Unhappy PDF of the application

Can someone also send me the PDF of the app as well? I actually work for JPM and got bounced to a private banker as well...
Old May 2, 2012, 12:18 am

I'd also love a PDF. This card would suite me quite well.
Old May 2, 2012, 3:17 am

Programs: Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, AA Lifetime Gold
I would like an application too, if anyone out there is kind enough to pm me. Thanks.
Old May 2, 2012, 4:31 am

Programs: B6, DL, UA, AGR
Deleted... I'll stick to going for a Sapphire Preferred and Ink Bold.

Last edited by EasyD; May 2, 2012 at 9:10 am
Old May 2, 2012, 6:57 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver, Hilton Diamond
I'd appreciate an application as well if someone would PM it to me.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.