Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2007, 11:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
Sorry sunrisegirl - Phil the Flyer may be many things but a gentleman he is not!

I have warned him about distressing my beloved
But BAGoldBoy - your beloved still seems to be carrying a torch for Phil. Have you never heard that hate is not the opposite of love

As for the gentleman bit, well let's just say I know he can behave himself - at least on occasion!

And just few posts ago, PUCCI was declaring her adoration for Spottie!
Old Jul 10, 2007, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
You didn't say that when you awarded me three Muccis in one day - making a grand total of seven. As we lay in your bed it was more a case of - "Him Indoors come, you go (and quickly!)."
Phil,

I am fairly new to FlyerTalk but you obviously love each other.

If your both married get divorced and marry each other. PUCCI appears very intelligent and obviously loves you.

If you lose her its on your head and believe me it will happen.

Just go for it.

3 mucci in one day. Must tell you a story one day.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 12:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Don't let BAGoldBoy hear you saying this or your life won't be worth living
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by kpriestnal
Phil,

I am fairly new to FlyerTalk but you obviously love each other.

If your both married get divorced and marry each other. PUCCI appears very intelligent and obviously loves you.

If you lose her its on your head and believe me it will happen.

Just go for it.

3 mucci in one day. Must tell you a story one day.
kpriestnal - you are obviously very perceptive. That would be a first - an FT BAEC wedding (at least involving members of the opposite sex!) Given your handle maybe you could perform the ceremony?

I'm at a slight disadvantage here, in as much as PUCCI knows what I look like, but I don't know what she looks like. While I am sure love conquers most things, I'd never forgive myself if she turned out to be an old broiler.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:47 am

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush.
kpriestnal -

I'm at a slight disadvantage here, in as much as PUCCI knows what I look like, but I don't know what she looks like. While I am sure love conquers most things, I'd never forgive myself if she turned out to be an old broiler.

That's a very shallow comment. I find PUCCI highly intelligent, articulate and great fun and these are attributes that I would look for----if I were looking!
Margaret
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

kpriestnal - you are obviously very perceptive. That would be a first - an FT BAEC wedding (at least involving members of the opposite sex!) Given your handle maybe you could perform the ceremony?

PUCCI admits to listening to the farming programme on the radio so you may be nearer the truth than you think.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 4:06 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Every time I walk on a BA aeroplane now and here the CSD is ? Pucci? or ?HRH something or other I fear a hairbrushing. I tend to ask polite roundabout questions about Surbiton, police force, B Cal etc and often breath a sigh of relief and relax for the remainder of the journey.

Mind you I live in hope that one day I can try out her wicked Bombay and tonic, or dare one even hope for that Sunday leg of lamb that was promised a while back.

I'm on the 113 again this afternoon Pucci - could I request some lemon grass be mixed in with my tuna and cucumber sandwiches please.

Last edited by VC10 Boy; Jul 12, 2007 at 4:59 am Reason: annonymity
Old Jul 11, 2007, 4:12 am

If your suggesting a `virtual` wedding - well that would be a first !
Old Jul 11, 2007, 4:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
Every time I walk on a BA aeroplane now and here the CSD is **** or *** something or other I fear a hairbrushing. I tend to ask polite roundabout questions about Surbiton, police force, B Cal etc and often breath a sigh of relief and relax for the remainder of the journey.
I'd just ask her outright - are you the famous PUCCI GALORE?

Last edited by Phil the Flyer; Jul 12, 2007 at 12:39 am Reason: To take account of krug's comment in post # 271. VC10 Boy's spelling mistakes remain.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 4:30 am
Suspended

I'd just ask her outright - are you the famous PUCCI GALORE?
Eh, from your posts on here you've already told us you know who PUCCI is - intimately at that if you've been in her bed, or is that some other lady you've got her mixed up with
Old Jul 11, 2007, 4:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Eh, from your posts on here you've already told us you know who PUCCI is - intimately at that if you've been in her bed, or is that some other lady you've got her mixed up with
sunrisegirl

Take the F out his name.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 4:46 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by HIDDY
sunrisegirl

Take the F out his name.

PS - You and Mrs Hiddy are looking good in your photo!!
Old Jul 11, 2007, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by HIDDY
sunrisegirl

Take the F out his name.
It's a fair cop!
Old Jul 11, 2007, 6:27 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
BAGoldDarling - thank you for defending my honour. I have read this sheet with growing horror, and feel that it behoves me to correct some factual errors.

Firstly Phil the Fryer is a serial threader. He has clearly run around with anything in trousers or skirts on this Board. I have heard his name linked with me and I have heard his name linked with Boddingtons. This gives him lots of scope. Doesn't last. Never does. This is a man for whom a balanced diet meas having a bicuit in each hand.

Secondly I would not marry him if he was the last Phil on Earth. Next time round I am marrying money - good looks I have done.

Thirdly - Hiddy I listen to Farming Today to catch news of my in-laws. I may be reduced to living in a pig sty but only because I married into the family. I also listen to the Archers so Farming is in my ears.

Fourthly - Broilers are tough. They pack a punch. Need I say more.

To those of you who said very nice and underserved compliments - I thank you. You have actually got to the heart of problem. Phil was antagonised by the brilliance of my intellect - far be it from me to say this about myself. He thought that Mensa was a gay club. There - you have prised the dreadful truth out of me.
Forgive me Phil - I know I swore I would never tell but - hey - I don't feel that bad about it.

That is quite enough of me talking about me, now you talk about me.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
This is the first I've noticed of this thread and now that I've read a few pages...

Perhaps a moderator should re-title it "Pucci and her Admirers Cavort in a Caligula-like Cyber Orgy". Then I might have noticed it earlier.

Seriously, it is a tribute to the most amazing person on all of Flyertalk. Pity I'm in second place, but then aren't we all?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.