Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2007, 4:14 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Moomba - unfortunately there is other evidence to support your opinion. PUCCI would never have fallen for the 'charms' of BAGoldBoy if her eyesight was normal.
Phil - sorry the PC at T1 isn't letting me bold!

You are heading for another ASBO!!
Old May 2, 2007, 4:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
at T1
BA flights to CAI leave from T4 - still having navigational troubles I see.
Old May 2, 2007, 7:22 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
[QUOTE=Phil the Flyer;7673737]Moomba - unfortunately there is other evidence to support your opinion. PUCCI would never have fallen for the 'charms' of BAGoldBoy if her eyesight was normal. [/QUOTE

It was not my eyes but my brain that needed examining when I fell under your hynotic charm. I woke up. I sobered up. I can see clearly now.

Moomba - you are of course quite right. Scottie is upgraded to Mucci des Muccis with immediate effect.

If BAGOldBaby was in T1 then he was meant to be in T1 - not everyone uses Cairo as an excuse.
Old May 2, 2007, 7:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
If BAGOldBaby was in T1 then he was meant to be in T1 - not everyone uses Cairo as an excuse.
PUCCI - BAGoldBoy PMd me and said he 'demanded satisfaction' and was coming to CAI. To tell you the truth I'm quite worried as to what satisfaction he's got in mind.
Old May 2, 2007, 7:52 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
VC10 Boy is currently inundated with work but he can't let the question go unanswered. Did Phil the Flyer meet up with a certain female here for dinner (not Pucci this time) and did they end up eating pudding in a hot tub?
Old May 2, 2007, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
VC10 Boy is currently inundated with work but he can't let the question go unanswered. Did Phil the Flyer meet up with a certain female here for dinner (not Pucci this time) and did they end up eating pudding in a hot tub?
Not yet! (if you can find me some decent construction Project Managers to interview in London I won't have to keep on postponing my planned business trip.)

I'm not surprised you're inundated with work, seeing that you spent about 95% of April on vacation.
Old May 2, 2007, 8:24 am

Not yet! (if you can find me some decent construction Project Managers to interview in London
Project Managers are so last decade Phil. The way forward is multi contracting with me on hand to mitigate the risk issues. You don't need one person managing the whole project these days. Cut that layer out and reduce the cost. Excepting the legal fees of course which are higher
Old May 2, 2007, 8:50 am

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Project Managers are so last decade Phil. The way forward is multi contracting with me on hand to mitigate the risk issues. You don't need one person managing the whole project these days. Cut that layer out and reduce the cost. Excepting the legal fees of course which are higher
Wasn't it all the way back in '98 & '99 people were declaring they had invented the new economy - we can make money without ever needing to turn a profit?

Didn't the Pharaohs had the right view of project management in the region - mostly whips according to the Hollywood portrayals!

I guess you could call me old fashioned.....
Old May 2, 2007, 10:28 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
PUCCI - BAGoldBoy PMd me and said he 'demanded satisfaction' and was coming to CAI. To tell you the truth I'm quite worried as to what satisfaction he's got in mind.
PM's are just that Private - how dare you slander me to the glorious PG

ANd my navigation is fine - I have a cunning plan - CAI via Scandinavia
Old May 2, 2007, 10:37 am

delete

Last edited by VC10 Boy; May 2, 2007 at 11:01 am Reason: repeat post
Old May 2, 2007, 10:37 am

Just a minor point BA Gold Boy but generally in common law slander is spoken and libel is written.

Invoice for my legal services on its way.

Last edited by VC10 Boy; May 2, 2007 at 11:01 am Reason: I do know the difference between it is and it's, also its. Thank you BOAC
Old May 2, 2007, 10:53 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Just a minor point BA Gold Boy but generally in common law slander is spoken and libel is written.

Invoice for my legal services on it's way.
I hope that I am not going to get 2 invoices for your repetition

Anyway Phil can't write - he missed that day at school
Old May 2, 2007, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Invoice for my legal services on it's way.
I am not sure which BAGoldBoy should consult another lawyer over first – you no doubt invoicing by the letter and trying to charge for the erroneous apostrophe...or you no doubt trying to invoice double for giving the same advice twice? Bloody lawyers
Old May 2, 2007, 11:00 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by G-BOAC
I am not sure which BAGoldBoy should consult another lawyer over first – you no doubt invoicing by the letter and trying to charge for the erroneous apostrophe...or you no doubt trying to invoice double for giving the same advice twice? Bloody lawyers
I share your feelings but I find myself in the strange position of working with a partner that has a solution that allows lawyers to be able to a. gouge more money out of their clients and b. give the impression that the hours they have billed for are kosher - why am I doing this
Old May 2, 2007, 11:02 am

I still have moral dilemas over whether to bill if I dream about a client

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.