Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:37 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by The Saint
In the finest traditions of honours systems, would it help my prospects of advancement were I to offer Pucci a £1m loan?
Make that a gift Sweetheart and you can have whatever you like and me too for good measure.

I am delighted - delighted beyond all measure that my trusty Moomba has listed my largesse. I am even more delighted that this is not a OT subject - I see that Scottie is No 1 in my list I have forgotten that the award was given to him. Thus we are stating that everything here is to do with British Airways and is, I have to confess, far more pleasant that some of the threads and postings these days.

So now - yes there is a most serious ommission and oversight in the list.

Arise Lord Moomba - Mucci of Muccis - I award you the Diamond Thong of the Order of Mucci to be worn on all solomn occasions. This is awarded for galantry, chivalry, by recommendation of and approval by Sheep (and others!) and a very good job of work.

Now, if you will all excuse me, this Pucci de Mucci needs a gin.

XX
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
Just a better pension deal is all she wants

I still don't know exactly what MUCCI means; or how it is pronounced for that matter. Although PUCCI did advise me that her name isn't in fact pronounced PUSSY , but rather with a 'CH' tone to it
Bodsy - this is not all "she" wants ( who's "She" the cat's Mother??) and beer swilling is not a qualification to Muccihood.

I have a weakness for real men and I am told that real men drink beer. Most of the London Do people drank Champagne I am reliably informed. Lots of Champagne.
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:41 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Bodsy - this is not all she wants and beer swilling is not a qualification to Muccihood.

I have a weakness for real men and I am told that real men drink beer. Most of the London Do people drank Champagne I am reliably informed. Lots of Champagne.
So I take it you shalln't be dating anyone from the BA Board then!

Other than those of Mancunian origin
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:46 am

So I take it you shalln't be dating anyone from the BA Board then!

Other than those of Mancunian origin
Take whatever you like Darling (do wipe your mouth, pet, it's got foam round it. I hope that it is beer) - I know Mancunia better than you coujld believe. I even know further north than that!
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:51 am

Take whatever you like Darling (do wipe your mouth, pet, it's got foam round it. I hope that it is beer) - I know Mancunia better than you coujld believe. I even know further north than that!

I don't think I've been called 'pet' before! You're not from Emmerdale are you

Tonight I'll get.........

"Y'Alright cock, usual is it, 6 pints a' Boddies?"

Incidentally, my glass is empty. Although rest assured, there's another 53 cans in the fridge in the cellar. Crates on offer at Morrisons...£12.99
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:52 am

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Pet? The memories come flooding back.... Forgive my ignorance, but does the foamy stuff in the yellow package even come from Strangeways any more? Have to admit I was always partial to a good pint of Robinsons myself - good being the operative word, because, unlike most here, it didn't (doesn't?) like to travel.
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:56 am
Suspended

Although PUCCI did advise me that her name isn't in fact pronounced PUSSY , but rather with a 'CH' tone to it
PUCCI GALORE is a rather clever spelling pun of the famous Bond Girl, Pussy Galore, combined with the surname of the famous designer of the famous 1970s Braniff uniform, the lateEmilio Pucci, whose style and brand is now seeing a revival having been purchased by LMVH.

Therefore the pronunciation "Poo-Chee" is appropriate.

It is less well known that Ms. GALORE starred in a little known BCal commercial - you can see here hanging out the washing in Surbiton at the end.

Diamond Thong of the Order of Mucci to be worn on all solemn occasions.

Now, if you will all excuse me, this Pucci de Mucci needs a gin.
Is it dry cleanable? I hope it matches his other thongs................
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
My dearest PUCCI I am but your humble servant. Unworthy as I am of this prestigious title I accept it with great humility and pride.

I shall now celebrate with a drink which I think is apropos to this occasion. Alas I have no champagne in the house but I think a Caeser is fitting.
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by krug

Is it dry cleanable? I hope it matches his other thongs................
I know nought of which you speak sir. The only thongs I own do not need dry cleaning as they are footware desiged for days at the beach.
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Moomba
Alas I have no champagne in the house but I think a Caeser is fitting.
Caeser what? Salad?
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:03 pm

It is less well known that Ms. GALORE starred in a little known BCal commercial - you can see here hanging out the washing in Surbiton at the end.
Is the second bloke you see Rod Eddington?
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Caeser what? Salad?
Caeser is the national drink of Canada which I was introduced to by a great friend of mine and FA for AC Jazz.

Very much like a bloody mary with added secret ingredients.
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by Moomba
Caeser is the national drink of Canada which I was introduced to by a great friend of mine and FA for AC Jazz.

Very much like a bloody mary with added secret ingredients.
So a bit like me saying, I'll have a pint of Velvet
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:17 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Concorde Room card, KLM Silver, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, UA Premier Silver
Really? Wow! That makes two FTers in that add. PhilH halfway through in the white shirt.
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
As another ex-BCAL lady that touch of nostalgia has brought tears to my eyes.

But you've got it wrong about the lady with the washing. I think you'll find that's VC10's houseboy Tomasz

Pucci and I are the gorgeous ones!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.