Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:22 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by chris18london
Well at least one of us has standards, Markie
I don't mind you calling me that Christopher . Everyone else does. But make sure its EY at the end in future
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:31 am

Programs: BA, UA
Originally Posted by Boddingtons
I don't mind you calling me that Christopher . Everyone else does. But make sure its EY at the end in future
Yes ok it says Christopher on my passport and I'll make sure I spell it properly next time!

So who did you have to shag to get BD gold then, being such an impoverished student being in on a Friday night?
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:35 am

Yes ok it says Christopher on my passport and I'll make sure I spell it properly next time!

So who did you have to shag to get BD gold then, being such an impoverished student being in on a Friday night?
Now I couldn't possibly post such information on a public domain......

PM to follow, after I finished playing house husband to my mother and brothers who want the kettle putting on :rolleye:

<update>

And I now have to go get my other brother from the Trafford Centre as he is lost! FFS!
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:45 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Originally Posted by Boddingtons
I have to echo your words about Drag Queens, Chris. They all look evil and scary. They have to appear in my top 3 phobias

1. Animals (and I mean ALL animals)
2. Drag Queens
3. Camp Men

As for number 3, VC10's not that bad

I reckon Sassy Stryker is VC10 in disguise
Can I just remind the board that I play five-a-side football, cheer on Arsenal, and whilst I may have picked up the fashion gene, I have more testosterone in my little finger than most real men.

Yes I may like champagne cocktails, but that doesn't mean to say I can't drink pints like a str8 boy, out pace a str8 boy, get the str8 boy drunk, and I'll leave the rest to your furtive imagiations
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
Can I just remind the board that I play five-a-side football, cheer on Arsenal, and whilst I may have picked up the fashion gene, I have more testosterone in my little finger than most real men.

Yes I may like champagne cocktails, but that doesn't mean to say I can't drink pints like a str8 boy, out pace a str8 boy, get the str8 boy drunk, and I'll leave the rest to your furtive imagiations
I like your style - been there done that
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:57 am

I like your style - been there done that
My style, Chris when it comes to style you morning flight out of BCN when you turned up still in your clubbing gear, boarded in the priority lane and told some str8 couple that you were Club Europe and they should get back to Euro Chav, is something even I applaud as pure eurocool.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 11:05 am

My style, Chris when it comes to style you morning flight out of BCN when you turned up still in your clubbing gear, boarded in the priority lane and told some str8 couple that you were Club Europe and they should get back to Euro Chav, is something even I applaud as pure eurocool.
It was at check-in but well remembered! - Where's the blush icon?
Old Feb 3, 2007, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Where's the blush icon?
Where is the 'crying in the corner sulking' icon. What has happened to my thread?
Old Feb 3, 2007, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Moomba
Where is the 'crying in the corner sulking' icon. What has happened to my thread?
Oh Moomba you got a Mucci out of it, and with Aunty Pucci convalessing we can all come out and play without fear of the hairbrush.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Oh Moomba you got a Mucci out of it, and with Aunty Pucci convalessing we can all come out and play without fear of the hairbrush.
Ah but Aunty Pucci has her spies Beware the Gordon Brownesque retro hairbrush effect.

Pucci if you are out there in cyberspace - I hope you are well soon and will treat us to another TFTG soon.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 12:18 pm

I imagine we could smell the testosterone on you

I trust that when it comes to pints, VC10, its a pint of best bitter that takes your fancy

As it happens, I had to force a can of Heiniken down me whilst sat in the bath last nigth. How chav of me indeed Yuck, lager
Old Feb 3, 2007, 1:48 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Pucci if you are out there in cyberspace - I hope you are well soon and will treat us to another TFTG soon.
Hear hear (or is that hair hair?).
Old Feb 3, 2007, 2:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Ah but Aunty Pucci has her spies Beware the Gordon Brownesque retro hairbrush effect.

Exactly! We hope Auntie Pucci hurrys back soon
Old Feb 3, 2007, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

but that doesn't mean to say I can't drink pints like a str8 boy, out pace a str8 boy, get the str8 boy drunk, and I'll leave the rest to your furtive imagiations
Scary
Old Feb 5, 2007, 3:31 am

I had to laugh yesterday at Susan D'Arcy's description of BA stewardesses these days in I think it was the ST

"They have a look of disdain about them that suggests the only reason they are still working is because they didn't do as well out of the divorce settlement as they had hoped"

Had to giggle, but oviously realise this doesn't apply to any we know on this board who are all hard working, dedicated.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.