Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2007, 8:32 am

Oh you've done it now, you said "orgy".

(digs in closet - not too far in - for toga)
Old Jul 11, 2007, 10:54 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by braefoot
That's a very shallow comment. I find PUCCI highly intelligent, articulate and great fun and these are attributes that I would look for----if I were looking!
Margaret
PUCCI actually features at the end of this BCal commercial, hanging up HI's smalls in Surbiton.

VC10 you should remove any firstname references; it's only fair to respect anonymity.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 11:04 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Any luck Sunday night krug?
Old Jul 11, 2007, 11:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
Any luck Sunday night krug?
Originally Posted by Aleks
Je ne dit rien about about Sunday. Ri-en.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by krug
PUCCI actually features at the end of this BCal commercial, hanging up HI's smalls in Surbiton.
That's so funny! I'm sure my SO is beginning to wonder why I chuckle so much while "working".
Old Jul 11, 2007, 12:25 pm

Ooooh dear... I think I may have a long wait before Muccidom is bestowed upon me.

BTW Do you get a certificate? Or a crown of some description? Letters after your name eg

Mrs Loobtastic MCCD? Or befroe your name eg

Her Mucciness the Loobtastic

Would prefer the crown myself. Although not fussy!
Old Jul 11, 2007, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
It's a fair cop!
I cant believe you made a fool out of us all.

Hope the mods dish out another ASBO

I think I will give this forum a miss from now on.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by kpriestnal
I cant believe you made a fool out of us all.

Hope the mods dish out another ASBO

I think I will give this forum a miss from now on.
Oh don't be sad kpriestnal you know PUCCI never believes a word Phil says, nor do we all most of the time!!!

As for getting another ASBO - that would be no punishment, he'd wear it as a badge of honour of that I have no doubt
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:48 pm

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by krug
Je ne dit rien about about Sunday. Ri-en.
Take it that was a yes, yes, yes then
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Aleks

(digs in closet - not too far in - for toga)
Did someone say toga party? ^
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by Smirnoff
Did someone say toga party? ^
I'm not exactly convinced you and Aleks are on entirely the same wavelength here Smirnoff...
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by spanishflea
I'm not exactly convinced you and Aleks are on entirely the same wavelength here Smirnoff...
You never know but rest assured, I'd advise the BAEC FT girls to lock up the men when I am around!
Old Jul 12, 2007, 11:11 am

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
just few posts ago, PUCCI was declaring her adoration for Spottie!
And in this post, Spottie is declaring his adoration for Pucci.

Aleks appears to be digging in his Wilmslow closet for a Toga, and yet his declaration of Gaydar would appear to indicate that his is out of the closet. I do get so confused. Maybe because I can only process things that are like me, "simple and straight".

Not sure, but I think that Krug might be about to receive a "French Lesson" from the fluent Pucci herself. Still, it would be a real change for him to receive one from a female. Stop you from getting into a dit-ty there. Were you really thinking of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7iVr_CJXo

or maybe: Même quand je ne dis rien, cela fait du bruit" from the rather cute Ségolène Royal.

As for our "Tesco-tastic" looby, well I am sure that for all her charity work, then it can only be a matter of time before elevation to the House of Lordingabout calls. I guess that it could not be in the Queen's birthday honours, as we would not know which queen's birthday it was around here. Best wait for New Year then .

In about 20 years time, when the lady of the skies is due to retire (at the tender age of 45, you know what BA pensions are like), then I wonder if she will post details of her last flight so that we can all join in.

Will the cabin crew please set their hairbrushes to automatic and cross-dress/check (delete as appropriate).
Old Jul 12, 2007, 11:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by spotwelder
In about 20 years time, when the lady of the skies is due to retire (at the tender age of 45, you know what BA pensions are like), then I wonder if she will post details of her last flight so that we can all join in.

Will the cabin crew please set their hairbrushes to automatic and cross-dress/check (delete as appropriate).

20 Years?
Old Jul 12, 2007, 11:29 am

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Yep, must be around 20 years from now. I live close to LGW and all the ex Dan-Air, Air Europe, Laker and BCal girls around here seem to have been employed as stewardesses from the age of around 6. Must have been some young age like that as they all swear that they are still a long way off 40.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.