Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2008, 10:56 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, HHonours Diamond, BA AMEX PremPlus
Originally Posted by Moomba
I have finally updated the list with the latest swag of Mucci awards.

Spotwelder
continentalclub
MileHighLawyer
E3A300
Cyba
Teece
Swanhunter

a warm welcome to those of you with new Mucci status and congratulations to those who have been upgraded or awarded a further honour.
Well, this caught me unawares! At last, given the thread in question, some good news from T5! I'd better update my profile!
Old Apr 9, 2008, 11:53 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Kevincm
Woah woah woah!

*covers Sheep's ears and eyes, as well as Dyogenes Bear's too*

No talking about dead ..... you'll scare them!!!!

And I doubt HIDDY would do that... even he has limits
No it was not a dead sheep it was actually what HIDDY will look like when I have finished with him!

I gave you three Muccihoods? Then I am thrice insane. I probaby felt sorry for you so far from an HP sauce bottle. What am I saying you have more sauce than Heinz. However as the Mighty Moomba reminds us alll Muccihoods are forever.

Arise CIHY - My First Keeper of the Galley. At least you could go on your knee unlike some of our more senior Argentine citizens. Arise and sit by my throne. When HIDDY has finished cleaning it.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 12:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
PUCCI darling - I'm so thrilled to see the lovely CIHY has been honoured, he's such a sweetie.

Now far be it from me to tell you who should get honours - but I know that gorgeous adrianjc32 is very deserving of one and would certainly wear it with pride. I think his second name is, wait for it, T5
Old Apr 9, 2008, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
PUCCI Now far be it from me to tell you who should get honours - but I know that gorgeous adrianjc32 is very deserving of one and would certainly wear it with pride. I think his second name is, wait for it, T5
Gorgeous or not, and with PUCCI's confirmed monarchal status, the young chap deserves nothing less than a citation for what he's going through:

For most conspicuous bravery, and some daring or pre-eminent act of valour or self-sacrifice, and extreme devotion to duty in the presence of the enemy

Perhaps the Empress could touch his shoulder with her sword - while still astride her stallion - and award a 'MUCCI (In The Line of Fire)'?

(With apologies to QVic and recipients of her noble gong)
Old Apr 9, 2008, 1:07 pm

Programs: Mucci Reperateur des Coeurs Brises
I have just seen with some satisfaction that our exhalted Pucci has upgraded my Mucci status to a lifetime peerage of Diamond Status. See here. What does this new exhalted status entail?

Ave Pucci! Ave!
Old Apr 9, 2008, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SchmeckFlyer
I have just seen with some satisfaction that our exhalted Pucci has upgraded my Mucci status to a lifetime peerage of Diamond Status. See here. What does this new exhalted status entail?

Ave Pucci! Ave!

First post has been updated with your promotion.

Also welcome to CIHY
Old Apr 9, 2008, 2:36 pm

Programs: Mucci Reperateur des Coeurs Brises
Will our Fount of Honour commission the official publishing of all ranks and titles of the Peerage of FlyerTalk? So as to avoid confusion and ensure all ranks are given their due respect, and members can address one another properly. It will also simplify table seating at DOs of course, a benefit members will most certainly appreciate, as well as simplify the creation of new peerages and titles when Pucci eventually extends her imperial realms beyond that of just the BA forum (as glorious as it may be). Maybe we can call it Pucci's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage?
Old Apr 9, 2008, 2:37 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA-GGL, LH-Sen
I have finally updated the list with the latest swag of Mucci awards.

Spotwelder
continentalclub
MileHighLawyer
E3A300
Cyba
Teece
Swanhunter

a warm welcome to those of you with new Mucci status and congratulations to those who have been upgraded or awarded a further honour.
I've just caught up with the official announcement. Can I say once again how lovely to be part of such great company. ^^

I'll keep it short lest this result in PUTI and I get accused of crawling yet again

Happy and safe flying to all.

PS: Just one thing to do before lights out: updating my programmes
Old Apr 12, 2008, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
No it was not a dead sheep it was actually what HIDDY will look like when I have finished with him!

I gave you three Muccihoods? Then I am thrice insane. I probaby felt sorry for you so far from an HP sauce bottle. What am I saying you have more sauce than Heinz. However as the Mighty Moomba reminds us alll Muccihoods are forever.

Arise CIHY - My First Keeper of the Galley. At least you could go on your knee unlike some of our more senior Argentine citizens. Arise and sit by my throne. When HIDDY has finished cleaning it.
I feel honoured to be able to sit by your side and will alway look up to you as my Empress (to many queens) I promise to polish my Mucci until it shines.
I am your obedient servant.
CIHY
Old Apr 12, 2008, 11:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Arise and sit by my throne. When HIDDY has finished cleaning it.
FYI I've ran out of Harpic - I wish you would remember to flush more often after use - me Lady.
Old Apr 16, 2008, 6:31 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
I just noticed HIDDY's profile. Does MUCCImug stand for MUCCI most un gracious?
Old Apr 16, 2008, 7:36 pm

Programs: BA GGL, SQ PPS, HH Diamond, SPG LTP/100, Marriott Platinum, Mucci des Lois Constitutionelles
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
I just noticed HIDDY's profile. Does MUCCImug stand for MUCCI most un gracious?
It means he's been spanked once too many times on his posterior with a golden hairbrush...
Old May 1, 2008, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Congratulations to mike turnbull and BAg Lady who have had their awards added to the list.
Old May 2, 2008, 2:16 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Congratulations to mike turnbull and BAg Lady who have had their awards added to the list.
They are both very overdue and thoroughly deserved.

It is to be hoped that this encourages them to visit us and offer us their words of wisdom much more often.

HIDDY! Vacuum the red carpet please - I take it that throne is properly cleaned you've taken long enough.

Moomba - there is little that I can add except a Great Big XXXXXXX
Old May 2, 2008, 2:20 am

Programs: BA Gold. Mucci Diamond Hairbursh & Mucci des Sacs Exotiques
It is silly isn't it, but I feel so proud.

/blush

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.