FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MUCCI Roll Call
Thread: MUCCI Roll Call
View Single Post
Old Jul 11, 2007, 6:27 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
BAGoldDarling - thank you for defending my honour. I have read this sheet with growing horror, and feel that it behoves me to correct some factual errors.

Firstly Phil the Fryer is a serial threader. He has clearly run around with anything in trousers or skirts on this Board. I have heard his name linked with me and I have heard his name linked with Boddingtons. This gives him lots of scope. Doesn't last. Never does. This is a man for whom a balanced diet meas having a bicuit in each hand.

Secondly I would not marry him if he was the last Phil on Earth. Next time round I am marrying money - good looks I have done.

Thirdly - Hiddy I listen to Farming Today to catch news of my in-laws. I may be reduced to living in a pig sty but only because I married into the family. I also listen to the Archers so Farming is in my ears.

Fourthly - Broilers are tough. They pack a punch. Need I say more.

To those of you who said very nice and underserved compliments - I thank you. You have actually got to the heart of problem. Phil was antagonised by the brilliance of my intellect - far be it from me to say this about myself. He thought that Mensa was a gay club. There - you have prised the dreadful truth out of me.
Forgive me Phil - I know I swore I would never tell but - hey - I don't feel that bad about it.

That is quite enough of me talking about me, now you talk about me.