Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

How much Amps can I draw from the new clubworld seat?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How much Amps can I draw from the new clubworld seat?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2022, 7:27 am

I think it’s fairly obvious, but this would absolutely *not* be allowed.
Old May 16, 2022, 7:38 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
This is brilliant!

I love it how with every OP post I am expecting some kind of “oh I understand now” moment but they just keep upping the ante…!

He even tried researching on a previous trip! He knows there won’t be any noise issue! For goodness sake somebody HELP THE MAN!
lhrhappy and nancypants like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 7:44 am

Programs: BAEC
I’ve just taken some strong painkillers so I’m not sure - am I hallucinating?
Old May 16, 2022, 7:47 am

I like entrepreneurial spirit. I suggest the hotdog machine (or disposable barbecue) be situated somewhere mid-cabin in J. You'll have plenty of time to ply your trade before even the first drinks are served. In fact, slip a few tinnies under your coat and you could offer a meal-deal.
SherlockHerbert and lhrhappy like this.

Last edited by Yeoman5; May 16, 2022 at 7:47 am Reason: correction
Old May 16, 2022, 7:47 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
Is anyone else thinking we need a ‘watt’ meet up thread now - it used to be a lounge meet up but I think that is so last year…….. I would be willing to give up some of my seat wattage for a fresh hotdog…….

aks120
Old May 16, 2022, 7:51 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Note that BA requires advance approval to transport "heat producing items".

See here: https://www.britishairways.com/jba/b...ed_baggag.html
lhrhappy and DiamondMile like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:02 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
I imagine there may be a change to the pre-flight briefing along the lines of:

”If your warming device falls into your seat, do not operate the seat controls but let one of the cabin crew know immediately.”
lhrhappy and AJA_ like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:24 am

Programs: BAEC
I do hope the OP does come back and elaborate and isn't scared off by our BAEC wit and humour!
lhrhappy and SxMan like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:28 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by noniron
I do hope the OP does come back and elaborate and isn't scared off by our BAEC wit and humour!
Humour? - I am pretty sure the majority of posters on this thread are dead serious when saying the purpose of the OP is utter madness

The humour part is only trying to come up with more nonsensical ideas to beat the original!
Old May 16, 2022, 8:29 am

The lengths some will go to in order to generate ‘viral’ content for their SM feeds. But if they also bring an ice cream machine I’ll happily do the sparky work to enable it haha
Silver Fox, KARFA and lhrhappy like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:30 am

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by noniron
When is the OP allowed to post again, as I want to set an alarm to check back in
SKT-DK, lhrhappy and momoflyingguy like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:36 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by ratechaser
When is the OP allowed to post again, as I want to set an alarm to check back in
I reckon it is 21:45 hrs British "Summer" Time.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:45 am

Programs: Delta, United
When the FA are off catering the cabin simply walk to the galley and use the outlets that are there. Just close the curtains so other PAX do not ask for a hotdog. Any smell will be hidden because of the catering. If the galley is too busy, the lav is a good second choice. Flip the baby changing table down and use the outlet for shavers. Again any smell will be hidden because well it is the lav.
lhrhappy likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Onyx Platinum
It worries me that I keep checking this thread.
I look forward to more gibberish - I can't get 'how much Amps for warmer' out of my head!
Then the thought of multiple extention leads draped around the windows.
He will also need to bring a load balancer onboard as his click bait gadget will draw 1.15Kw at 230Volt.
Old May 16, 2022, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
This has to be a wind-up surely
lhrhappy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.