Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Flight Delayed due to Passenger with Allergy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Delayed due to Passenger with Allergy

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2022, 1:38 am

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by lavajava
I must have visited the wrong forum, 70 posts in and not a single mention of the destination. Cue google/social now suggesting city breaks to Northern Ireland.
Well I've got an ad banner below the last post promoting Hello Fresh. 4 pictures of what I assume to be healthy meals, but I can't see if any contain nuts...
lavajava likes this.
Old May 10, 2022, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by lavajava
I must have visited the wrong forum, 70 posts in and not a single mention of the destination. Cue google/social now suggesting city breaks to Northern Ireland.
In fairness the original poster gave the flight number which is a pretty big clue to the destination. For those too lazy to Google, it is the LHR-BHD service.
Old May 10, 2022, 2:11 am

Originally Posted by Waterhorse
In fairness the original poster gave the flight number which is a pretty big clue to the destination. For those too lazy to Google, it is the LHR-BHD service.
Yes which is how I found it out.

My comment was more a joke that usually there is a helpful person to reply with the route within the first few posts, along the lines of for 'for those without a database in their head of BA flight numbers'.
Old May 10, 2022, 2:41 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
It shouldn't be necessary for us to Google something that the OP could very easily have included in his opening post.

I am sure I am not alone here in not knowing any flight numbers: I don't usually even know the number of the flight I'm actually flying on.
DelTroon likes this.
Old May 10, 2022, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by Misco60
It shouldn't be necessary for us to Google something that the OP could very easily have included in his opening post.

I am sure I am not alone here in not knowing any flight numbers: I don't usually even know the number of the flight I'm actually flying on.
But it took me less time to google it than to write this reply, so its easy to find out rather than moan about it, furthermore the destination is hardly very relevant anyway.
Old May 10, 2022, 3:06 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Misco60

Although, in fairness, the destination was irrelevant to the topic under discussion.
Old May 10, 2022, 3:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

But it took me less time to google it than to write this reply, so its easy to find out rather than moan about it, furthermore the destination is hardly very relevant anyway.
IndeedPutting BA1246 into Google gives the flight details and the delay- I also dont see the importance of the route for this - the flight number did highlight that the overall delay was only 35 minutes rather than 90
Old May 10, 2022, 3:48 am

My gosh kind people. Curiosity killed the cat .. nor was I actually moaning. Happy Tuesday.
Old May 10, 2022, 3:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ratechaser
Well I've got an ad banner below the last post promoting Hello Fresh. 4 pictures of what I assume to be healthy meals, but I can't see if any contain nuts...
That just indicates that you need to do a better job at advertisement blocking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.