Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Afternoon tea....without any tea

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2019, 4:18 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)
Originally Posted by bwaflyer
The hot water brewers fill their tanks from the main aircraft supply, the crew have no access to them, and would be unable to fill them with bottled water. Maybe understanding how things work would be helpful before blaming the crew. Unbelievable.
They couldn’t get water into the tank yet were cheerfully selling it from a trolly. Sometimes as Flyertalkers we lose a bit of perspective because of our knowledge of the inner workings. I’d wager not one CE passenger gave a hoot about the aicraft’s plumbing.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 5:12 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, EY Plat, etc
Afternoon Tea now has a Meal Deal offer

Thread resurrection time

Just back off a flight with January's meus and magazines loaded.....And you can now get £1off if you order afternoon tea and tea together. Whilst this doesn't reverse the original sin (in my view Afternoon Tea without Tea is not what most Brits would expect) it is at least progress.

I didn't check if there was meal deal on Vodka Martini with scones and Jam which is what the original BA Press release suggested as a pairing.....
TTmex likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 5:45 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by Robespierre
Thread resurrection time

Just back off a flight with January's meus and magazines loaded.....And you can now get £1off if you order afternoon tea and tea together. Whilst this doesn't reverse the original sin (in my view Afternoon Tea without Tea is not what most Brits would expect) it is at least progress.

I didn't check if there was meal deal on Vodka Martini with scones and Jam which is what the original BA Press release suggested as a pairing.....
this has been the case with the £1 off tea deal since the Oct BOb menu? See New October BOB menu
orbitmic likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 5:57 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, EY Plat, etc
Thanks Navylad ... must pay more attention in future
Old Dec 29, 2019, 6:00 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by Robespierre
Thanks Navylad ... must pay more attention in future
Have you taken pictures of January menu?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.