Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre order BOB - I don't think so

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2017, 12:32 pm

I received it. Travelling the end of October so it was a little confusing as it seemed a few weeks early. Agree it makes sense if it is a generic email, or partially targeted perhaps to those with future trips booked in an applicable cabin.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 12:43 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Plat
I too received the email this morning. I was quite surprised as my next eligible BA flight is in July 2018! The problem is that this "alert" is so far in advance that, being of a certain age, I might need another reminder a little nearer the time!
Old Sep 5, 2017, 6:56 pm

Programs: Plat Pro AAdvantage, but defected to BAEC
Same mail showed up here in my inbox this morning. Next BA flight for me is in December. Of course, for me, that flight originates in SAN, so it's not possible to even pre-order a meal.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 8:52 pm

Programs: AA; Delta GM
Okay, I'm feeling left out here. I have a BA flight in March, and I didn't receive the email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.