Old Feb 26, 2018, 3:21 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Gastrocnemius
Indeed..
Young?!
Old Feb 26, 2018, 3:29 am

Programs: Mucci; BA, LT GGL; QF, platinum; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Diamond
T-UK - it's all relative! I think he's young.
Tobias-UK and KARFA like this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by KARFA
Apologies for not replying to your post yesterday. I am sorry I didn't realise you were a fellow FT'er otherwise I would have said hello. I was on my way home from the Bristol Do. Sorry about the tired look, I hadn't had a chance to do my normal moisturising routine yesterday
No worries. I guessed it was you. Hope you enjoyed Bristol. Sorry too for not saying hello, but my Mrs would have thought I was mad for talking to some person I was guessing may be half familiar from an anonymous geeky travel website. 🤔😄
KARFA likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 5:14 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by layz
The young one?
Tobias-UK and KARFA like this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 9:15 pm

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
To close on the CCR card, I did receive my CCR card, 20 days after receiving my GGL card.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 4:19 am

Programs: BA(GGL) QF LTS CX AM, Hilton Diamond, PPL(A)
Got a qn here

Can you use a GUF+Joker on a itinerary on an Avios redemption with non-BA flights?

Thinking of the following

BNE (QF)-SYD (BA)-SIN

​​​​
Was wanting to do the first leg BNE-SYD in Y but GUF/Joker into J on the SYD-SIN leg.

I know you can book 2 separate tickets. But the same ticket combination potentially gives the through-check benefit on QF.

Last edited by ermen; Mar 10, 2018 at 6:27 am
Old Mar 10, 2018, 4:30 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ermen
Got a qn here

Can you use a GUF+Joker on a itinerary on an Avios redemption with non-BA flights?

Thinking of the following

BNE (QF)-SYD (BA)-SYD

Was wanting to do the first leg BNE-SYD in Y but GUF/Joker into J on the SYD-SIN leg.

I know you can book 2 separate tickets. But the same ticket combination potentially gives the through-check benefit on QF.
Yes i think that should be fine, although the benefits of the joker and GUF will only apply to the SYD-SIN BA sector.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 4:42 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Not sure where to post this question (doesn't warrant it's own thread I feel), so I'll leverage the collective wisdom of the Board's GGL members.
Travelling to MIA in May with BA, back with AA on an AA plated ticket. The final ex-EU leg of the trip (BA flight / AA flight number) has been cancelled and I can see on the BA app I have been moved to an earlier service, but the AA app still shows me on the cancelled BA later flight and after a few days waiting for the changes to feed through to AA I rang them yesterday and they can't see any change to the original itinerary - so BA haven't passed on the cancellation notice to them yet. Any ideas how long BA usually take to notify partner airlines about their schedule changes?
My positioning ex-EU return has also changed (was a B2B), so rang BA to see about changes and apparently I can move the flight 3 days either way or accept a refund - any idea if AA have roughly the same guidelines and could I even push for a change in final destination within a certain mileage radius?

Pilot37
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:21 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFL
I've used up all 5 spaces in my family and friends list but would like to nominate someone new for a partner card. If I remove someone from the list, will it affect/remove the partner card I've previously given them?
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:25 am

Programs: BA Silver - hard drop from GGL :( SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, AC E50k
Originally Posted by jazzyjeff
I've used up all 5 spaces in my family and friends list but would like to nominate someone new for a partner card. If I remove someone from the list, will it affect/remove the partner card I've previously given them?
It will not affect their partner card, but be aware, once you have made that change, I think you have 24 hrs to make further changes, and list will be locked for 6 months
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:43 am

Programs: GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by LondonCanuck

It will not affect their partner card, but be aware, once you have made that change, I think you have 24 hrs to make further changes, and list will be locked for 6 months
You can call and override that
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Couldn't find anything on a quick search... does anyone know if a joker can be used on a BA operated by Comair service?
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: BA GGLfL
Only BA operated flights I believe
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:45 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by Beaulieu
Couldn't find anything on a quick search... does anyone know if a joker can be used on a BA operated by Comair service?
Originally Posted by Lolbert
Only BA operated flights I believe
That's what I originally thought. This post suggests otherwise though:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22272343-post12.html
Old Mar 14, 2018, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Originally Posted by golfmad
That's what I originally thought. This post suggests otherwise though:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22272343-post12.html
That post is about GUFs, not Jokers. Jokers can't be used on Comair.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.