Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA flight attendant rude beyond belief

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2015, 12:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by TheTino04
To be fair, it's now explicitly that handheld devices and headphones are fine for the duration of the flight (including taxi, take off & landing.)

As a courtesy I normally take them off for the safety briefing but it's not a "rule" as such
I was on the BA 941 last week which had an emergency on arrival at LHR and blocked the runway for around 30 minutes following Hydraulic failure. I had worn my headphones throughout ( with the exception of the emergency briefing).

The first I knew of the problem on my flight was when we came to a stop on the runway and were surrounded by fire engines!

I turned to to the passenger beside me and said, "oh we have a problem" ...to which they replied...yes the captain told us about 20 minutes ago......I had no idea.......Not always a bad thing!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.